Mon 23 Jul, 2018 1:47 am
Telltails wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:02 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 8:41 pm
Duterte could be named as WT's coach and I'd support him

Just because people supported Taylor or didn't support Taylor should be seen as winning or losing

Again we are in far better times , lets focus on the now (for a change ) , not what Taylor did or winning a premiership almost a generation ago
Agreed.This is Ivans bus and if someone don't like that P$$$$ off.Hopefully valuable lessons have been learned from some of the stains on this club in the past.
I think its safe to say that Ivan learned the only valuable lesson there was to learn from the performance of the previous coach - that being to make sure the only similarity they share is the title.
Because he has restored team and club harmony, has developed a squad that can defend, and welcomed back the player who was meant to be the cause of all our problems on and off the field and put him straight into FG. Says it all really.
Some valuable lessons have been learnt.As long as egotistical rent a crowd types that want to jump on the bandwagon realise Ivan is boss and they can join as polite passengers no problems.This house is under new management.Congratulations to the Wests board for the Ivan Cleary appointment.

Plenty of anti Farah fans on here no need to be ambiguos about it.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 7:23 pm

Telltails wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 6:58 am
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Telltails wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Sun 22 Jul, 2018 9:34 pm

Agreed.This is Ivans bus and if someone don't like that P$$$$ off.Hopefully valuable lessons have been learned from some of the stains on this club in the past.
I think its safe to say that Ivan learned the only valuable lesson there was to learn from the performance of the previous coach - that being to make sure the only similarity they share is the title.
Because he has restored team and club harmony, has developed a squad that can defend, and welcomed back the player who was meant to be the cause of all our problems on and off the field and put him straight into FG. Says it all really.
Some valuable lessons have been learnt.As long as egotistical rent a crowd types that want to jump on the bandwagon realise Ivan is boss and they can join as polite passengers no problems.This house is under new management.Congratulations to the Wests board for the Ivan Cleary appointment.

What makes you say that?

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 8:45 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 7:23 pm
Telltails wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Telltails wrote:

What makes you say that?
Your posts!
Your questions about Farahs exit from Souths
are loaded with insinuation -imo
Unless you know something others dont he was not "ousted" and dont get why you would put it that way other than to plant a seed of doubt - and given what Farah has been accused of in the past by many - being ousted by a coach suggests a very different situation than asking for a release - especially where he is concerned.
Other than that my first dialogue with you was in regard to a positive comment I made about Farah which you were adverse to.
Butted heads with many on here about Farah just figured you to be another one.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:28 pm

Telltails wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 8:45 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Telltails wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:

What makes you say that?
Your posts!
Unless you know something others dont he was not "ousted" and dont get why you would put it that way other than to plant a seed of doubt - and given what Farah has been accused of in the past by many - being ousted by a coach suggests a very different situation than asking for a release - especially where he is concerned.
Other than that my first dialogue with you was in regard to a positive comment I made about Farah which you were adverse to.
I honestly don't have major issues with Farah the player its just the supporting cast of some A grade puppets that seem to follow Robbie instead of the team .I felt the need to come to the defence of a "few" ex coaches that lost the "playing group".Lets just keep it in the past. Lets grow and move forwards as this current setup is superb. Just don't want it derailed by some cockroaches with no interest in the Wests Tigers.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:24 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:28 pm
Telltails wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Telltails wrote:

What makes you say that?
Your posts!
I honestly don't have major issues with Farah the player its just the supporting cast of some A grade puppets that seem to follow Robbie instead of the team .I felt the need to come to the defence of a "few" ex coaches that lost the "playing group".Lets just keep it in the past. Lets grow and move forwards as this current setup is superb. Just don't want it derailed by some cockroaches with no interest in the Wests Tigers.
All good - misinterpreted on my part. Onwards and upwards - well let's hope so. Sort of wish we were playing another top 4 team this week - seems to be where our best wins have been this year.

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Tue 24 Jul, 2018 12:04 am

Telltails wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 11:24 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
Mon 23 Jul, 2018 10:28 pm
Telltails wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:

What makes you say that?
Your posts!
All good - misinterpreted on my part. Onwards and upwards - well let's hope so. Sort of wish we were playing another top 4 team this week - seems to be where our best wins have been this year.
Its in our DNA to upstage the heavyweights. Having said that the future successes on this club relies on winning against weaker teams as we get stronger.This is something we could borrow from the Roosters DNA.They have ALWAYS done well smashing the weaker teams.Comes down to professionalism.