Leichhardt Oval set for rare Saturday afternoon game

Muffstar
Member
Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Port Macquarie

Re: Leichhardt Oval set for rare Saturday afternoon game

Post by Muffstar » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 2:28 pm

In Alaska atm so if you could keep the live score updates happening it would be appreciated.


Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Thu 16 Aug, 2018 2:30 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 5:31 pm
TIGER wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:19 pm
Pack the joint out WT fans.
Do whatever you have to to get your butt there and make yourself be heard.

Let the boys see and feel that Black Gold and White hill in its finest form.

This is OUR HOUSE!!!!!
Is it?
Sure as hell it ain't the Haynes planes. :righton:

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2760
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:25 pm

Sold Out.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:30 pm

It's not really an afternoon game, it's an evening game. Afternoon is 2 or 3pm, not 5.30! Stupid article twisting facts to try and make a story.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:34 pm

Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:25 pm
Sold Out.
About to head out now. Nothing better than a sold out Leichhardt Oval! Go Tiges!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.


Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2760
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:39 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:34 pm
Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:25 pm
Sold Out.
About to head out now. Nothing better than a sold out Leichhardt Oval! Go Tiges!!
Me too.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:59 pm

Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:39 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:34 pm
Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:25 pm
Sold Out.
About to head out now. Nothing better than a sold out Leichhardt Oval! Go Tiges!!
Me too.
I’ll shout you a beer if you can find me. Just keep asking for Tiger Steve!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5614
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 3:26 pm

Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:25 pm
Sold Out.
That's brilliant. Up to the boys now.

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3513
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 4:15 pm

Muffstar wrote:
Thu 16 Aug, 2018 2:22 pm
In Alaska atm so if you could keep the live score updates happening it would be appreciated.
You can watch it live on Watch NRL if you are outside Australia or NZ.
Set you back $19 for a weekly pass.

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2760
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 7:51 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:59 pm
Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:39 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:34 pm
Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:25 pm
Sold Out.
About to head out now. Nothing better than a sold out Leichhardt Oval! Go Tiges!!
Me too.
I’ll shout you a beer if you can find me. Just keep asking for Tiger Steve!!
I need a jug after that! What a disappointment.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 8:18 pm

Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 7:51 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:59 pm
Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:39 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:34 pm


About to head out now. Nothing better than a sold out Leichhardt Oval! Go Tiges!!
Me too.
I’ll shout you a beer if you can find me. Just keep asking for Tiger Steve!!
I need a jug after that! What a disappointment.
Had enough ball in the first half to win three games!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 2087
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 8:23 pm

Another fantastic crowd at LO :master: :sign:

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2760
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 8:32 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 8:18 pm
Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 7:51 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:59 pm
Telltails wrote:
Sat 18 Aug, 2018 2:39 pm


Me too.
I’ll shout you a beer if you can find me. Just keep asking for Tiger Steve!!
I need a jug after that! What a disappointment.
Had enough ball in the first half to win three games!!
Offered nothing tonight. Dud perfomance from go to woe.

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 1:44 am

Sorry but the sooner we find one home ground the better. Provided it's not Leichhardt Oval
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3483
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 4:54 am

shane2801 wrote:
Sun 19 Aug, 2018 1:44 am
Sorry but the sooner we find one home ground the better. Provided it's not Leichhardt Oval
better than campbelltown by a long way

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 6:00 am

jadtiger wrote:
Sun 19 Aug, 2018 4:54 am
shane2801 wrote:
Sun 19 Aug, 2018 1:44 am
Sorry but the sooner we find one home ground the better. Provided it's not Leichhardt Oval
better than campbelltown by a long way
Campbelltown should almost be in the country competition. The Maggies control the money but Tigers had the better record and players coming into the merger. I think a rejuvenated Lidcombe oval could be the answer - rename all the stands with merger team greats. A great train service to Lidcombe from Cambo and everywhere. On game days for a few trains they could even have an extra stop just across the road from the oval. Balmain is now full of professionals who don't attend many games - they won't miss it and will appreciate the streets no longer being tied up.

At LIdcombe Salim Mehajer can helicopter the guys in and have bikies instead of girl cheering squad.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29576
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 6:52 am

19 years on... And same sad crap

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 7:01 am

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 19 Aug, 2018 6:52 am
19 years on... And same sad crap
Before the merger the Maggies and the Tigers were negatives and what is the answer when you add a negative to a negative?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Post Reply