at least we will have Farah for SOO

Golden

at least we will have Farah for SOO

Post by Golden » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:30 pm

that grub Ennis now will be picked for SOO based on that game Farah was terrible had nothing tonight and Ennis fluked a couple of trys from kicks so he has it all wrapped up now

Tigerstripes

Post by Tigerstripes » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:33 pm

Ennis is a grub. He will get his comeuppance. He is a dirty disgusting player - fits right in at that club.

the_scene

Post by the_scene » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:34 pm

I thought Farah played okay. He cant exactly create from dummy half when the other team is allowed to lay all over the tackled player and slow down the game

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:35 pm

Black Orange White wrote:Yep, no fullback, we were tired. Ennis wankfest soon.
I hope he does play Origin, and I hope he gets SMASHED so that he misses the rest of the season. Stupid little grub...

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:35 pm

Golden wrote:that grub Ennis now will be picked for SOO based on that game Farah was terrible had nothing tonight and Ennis fluked a couple of trys from kicks so he has it all wrapped up now
I find Ennis one of the most annoying players in the game. Imo he is a complete tard.

He also consistently outplays Robbie when they match up one on one.

Robbie is the better player and offers a lot more but he just seems to be struggling to put together complete performances.

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:36 pm

I told a friend I'm resigned with Farah not playing Origin now.

Selectors will give him no chance now, the media will have a field day, and Laurie Daley will be justifying all these wraps about Ennis throughout the year now.
Gee its grouse at hardware house!

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:36 pm

and now we have to hear all the bulldogs fans crap on about how much better Ennis is then farah

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:37 pm

dont be sore losers .....if thetide was turned and ennis was our hooker he would be loved....how can you knock a guy who gives his all every time he plays ....when he is the blues hooker it will be because of exactly how he played tonight ...faah is great and i wouldnt swap him ... but i wish he had the mongrel ennis has .....

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:38 pm

I think Farah is guilty of being way too individual in his play in 2010. I'm loathe to call him a hog, because he has carried this team for a while now. But he is dying with the ball way too much. On his 2010 form he will not play Origin.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:40 pm

Farah got the mongrel late last year and played out of his skin (after that little Cowboy Watts tried to punch his lights out).

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:40 pm

tiger tigers wrote:dont be sore losers .....if thetide was turned and ennis was our hooker he would be loved....how can you knock a guy who gives his all every time he plays ....when he is the blues hooker it will be because of exactly how he played tonight ...faah is great and i wouldnt swap him ... but i wish he had the mongrel ennis has .....
Yep,hard as it is to say,when yr in the trenches at SOO & every single mistake counts,Ennis is probably better value than Farah ...but week to week at club level,farah's creativity is more valued over the entire season

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:42 pm

tiga4eva wrote:I think Farah is guilty of being way too individual in his play in 2010. I'm loathe to call him a hog, because he has carried this team for a while now. But he is dying with the ball way too much. On his 2010 form he will not play Origin.
I think the refs have become more lenient on the markers the last season or so.

We hardly ever see Farah make a break up the middle now, it was almost a weekly thing a couple of years ago.

But then again in probably at least half our matches, we either havnt had any possession, or been beaten in the forwards.
Gee its grouse at hardware house!

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:44 pm

tiga4eva wrote:I think Farah is guilty of being way too individual in his play in 2010. I'm loathe to call him a hog, because he has carried this team for a while now. But he is dying with the ball way too much. On his 2010 form he will not play Origin.
And Ennis does after one decent game (tonight)? Just the attitude we need.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:45 pm

He has always been a big of a hog. I think he has moderated that a lot recently but his form has also gotten a lot worse during this time.

I think now he is starting to make a couple of dumb plays per game that are just due to taking poor options whereas previously it was because he was a hog.

Still he has so much ability - that 40/20 was a good example. I think in some ways the pressure of Origin / Ennis make him focus on doing a bit too much whereas Ennis actually holds back more.

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:52 pm

tiger05 wrote:
He has always been a big of a hog. I think he has moderated that a lot recently but his form has also gotten a lot worse during this time.

I think now he is starting to make a couple of dumb plays per game that are just due to taking poor options whereas previously it was because he was a hog.

Still he has so much ability - that 40/20 was a good example. I think in some ways the pressure of Origin / Ennis make him focus on doing a bit too much whereas Ennis actually holds back more.
I'm hoping that when Ennis is named Robbie can just focus on his form and get back to where he was. Forget about Origin and just play the weeks as they come.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:54 pm

djm619 wrote:
tiger05 wrote:

I'm hoping that when Ennis is named Robbie can just focus on his form and get back to where he was. Forget about Origin and just play the weeks as they come.
It is sort of like he just has to get back to basics. I think he will turn it around - hopefully he does this soon.

steven_tiger

Post by steven_tiger » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:55 pm

tiger05 wrote:
He also consistently outplays Robbie when they match up one on one.
I totally disagree. Farah was better in ALL games last year, and I thought he looked much more dangerous tonight. He made a few good runs and was probing all the time.

Our attack just didn't click tonight, probably from all the defence we had to do.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 9:56 pm

idont care anyway .....a few weeks after origin its all done and dusted , as is any of the test matches ... give me a premiership anyday ,,,they last forever ......let whoever they want bash themselves in a game that makes money for the nrl ......