Maxwell Sux Big Kahunas

AmericanHistoryX

Maxwell Sux Big Kahunas

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:12 pm

Sorry guys - had to get that off my chest. he cost us a victory - i want to grab hold of his whistle and stick it up you know what! :deadhorse:
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Staks

Post by Staks » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:15 pm

The bloke that tackled him at Campbelltown should have taken his head off.
Wests Tigers -- YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE -- Wests since 1908

Wests - the only team name to feature in every NSWRL/ARL/NRL season since 1908

Thaiger14

Post by Thaiger14 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:23 pm

The decisions that he made were atrocious - they weren't even 50-50 where it could be seen that there was at least a valid reason for giving them. And did you notice the 'ten' metres that the tigers had to give? It was more like 12-14 and this enabled the dogs to play the pall quickly and make yardage from dummy half. Not only that but there was a blatant difference in managing the speed of the play the ball.

Tigerfansince85

Post by Tigerfansince85 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:31 pm

Haha sounds like a conversation I had with someone tonight.
Maxwell should not be allowed to ref our games - he is woeful.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:34 pm

Maxwell had ANOTHER SHOCKER and Finch really rates this guy. I think he is the new Stephen Clark--rubbish--but really if we were good enough tonight we would have won, the dogs were average but even with a handicap from maxwell we should have won in a canter

Wildcat777

Post by Wildcat777 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:43 pm

I agree..if we came to play we could have beaten the Dogs...which they truly are especially their no. 9. Maxwell should not be allowed to referee our game. That was the worst performance by a reference I had ever seen. For someone on over $100k he should be sacked. He does not act in the capacity of his employment. Not just not be allowed to referee Wests Tigers. Any official or referee who depends him should also go. Tonite he put his position / the game ie refereering in disripute. He will never referee us fairly again. he made that obvious tonite. No action will be taken against which is also pathetic..which just show how weak his superiors really are.
Do not go where the path may lead go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:45 pm

Damn it. I'm so angry with him, I just typed a long post and lost it...

He has it in for us. Why did we not get a penalty when Marshall was tackled without the ball/ why was the dogs player not sin binned for a professional foul?
Why was gibbs penalised in what was a dominant tackle, yet they can take their time getting off us in normal tackles?
Why do we have to stand 12 metres back and they can stand a metre in front of him at about 9 metres.
Why did they get 6 again off the bomb when we were nowhere near the ball? how long an advantage did they get when they subsequently dropped it (the only acceptable advantage would have been a try)?
Why did we not get a penalty early on when our player (didn't see who) appeared to be lifted way beyond the horizontal early in the game?
He killed us big time. He's a grub, a cheat, and how I wish he would get hit by a car or something. If only I drove.
Should the Tigers make an official complaint? will that do anything?

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:48 pm

irony of all this is we apparantely won the penalty count 5-4. That the official count on the nrl site - is that correct?

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:55 pm

Why is everyone sooooo angry at Maxwell.....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Wildcat777

Post by Wildcat777 » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:03 am

Geo. wrote:Why is everyone sooooo angry at Maxwell.....
Have you seen the match? Yes if we came to play we could have won. Yes we were poor. Yes we really have no-one else to blame...but he with his decisions put his order is disripute. He was unjust and unfair..probably had a wager. He broke my heart watching his decisions..could not imagine what it would be like as a player....very, very frusterating to say the least....that is why I am angry with that pathetic excuse for a referee. I don't mind losing...but what he did was unjust. People have been killed for less...
Do not go where the path may lead go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:04 am

Geo. wrote:Why is everyone sooooo angry at Maxwell.....
Didn't you see the game?

He's a freakin moron.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:13 am

I did.I was there..2010 the year of no excusses...We overcame him for 65 minutes....then Maxwell won in the end....

People seemed surprised is all....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:17 am

The writing was on the wall when Ayshford was dropped on his noggin and no penalty was blown.

BTW I think the NRL penalty stats seem wrong somehow

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:18 am

Also they were given all the latitude in the world to lay on the tackled player where as we were constantly forced off regardless of dominance in tackles.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:19 am

Rename this the sore loser/sour grapes thread. Shes ripe

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:21 am

smeghead wrote:The writing was on the wall when Ayshford was dropped on his noggin and no penalty was blown.

BTW I think the NRL penalty stats seem wrong somehow
Even one of the commentators couldn't believe it.

Beaus Twitter says it all:
"Poor night for us. Not allowed to say much about the referee. Let's leave it at that."

Chris

Post by Chris » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:22 am

Did I mention during Roarcast that Maxwell refereeing made me nervous?

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:25 am

smeghead wrote:The writing was on the wall when Ayshford was dropped on his noggin and no penalty was blown.
That was downright ridiculous, he pretty much did a full flip in the tackle, before he hit the ground. I may be wrong, but I think it's physically impossible to do a flip and not pass the horizontal.
smeghead wrote:BTW I think the NRL penalty stats seem wrong somehow
They're right. We got 2 penalties right before halftime, another on the first tackle, they ain't gonna help you though.