Post by Geo. » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 11:19 pm

king sirro wrote:1.Lazarus
2.Tuqiri
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Ryan
6.Marshall
7.Fitzhenry

Even if we win, TIM SHEENS u are a joke.
Close it was...
7.Lazarus
2.Tuqiri
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
1.Ryan

5.Fitzhenry
6.Marshall

:brick:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 6:25 am

and even with that line up, we still remained competitive? Can we promote Folkes to full coaching position?

MAFIA

Post by MAFIA » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 7:21 am

bottom line is WE NEED A HALFBACK as much as i like lazarus he is not ready for 1st grade 2yrs out with knee problems he seems a bit hesident,in saying that sheens hasnt helped by doing what he did last night to him playing on the wing then fullback if you select a player at that position leave him there in that role,that way his confidence will grow,dont give him the the 7 jumper and say you play wing and fullback tonight that is just defeating the purpose might as well have played with 12 on the field last night, as for playing that bloody useless fitzhenry there well this bloke is a joke and a premier league player at best the bloke is CRAP, the sooner he gets out of the side (we all no this wont happen) the better, taumata needs to be in this side next week so in saying that my side would be RYAN,LOTE,AYSFORD,LAWRENCE,PRITCHARD,BENJI,TAUMATA,PAYTEN,ROBBIE,SAUCE,FULTON,GARETH,RHINO. INT- FIFITA,FLANAGAN,JOSH DAVIES,BEN MCDOUGALL. yes i would drop fitzdud, and moors , daniela(hard that bloke got 3 mins should have taken fitzdud off in 2nd half) and blake and gibbs he really needs to go and play reggies for a week or 2 because his game tonite was just short of abysmal......................... just my thoughts

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 8:07 am

I heard Sheens say Folkes knows his place and only speaks when asked too.

Arrogant, useless ego driven coach whos selections will once again see us struggle.

tigerdre

Post by tigerdre » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 9:28 am

I have to agree with everything that has been said.I can't believe the drastic positional changes that we have taken all because Moltzen has been injured. :brick:
Its obvious Sheens does'nt have confidence in Lazarus.If this is the case why the hell has he named him??
I feel for the kid because im afraid the Panthers game might be the last time you will see him in 1st grade :(

The only plus is it is only early in the season & surely Sheens isn't that brain dead to realize what he is doing wrong
Hopefully he rectifies things this week & not in round 18 when it will be all too late once again

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 9:54 am

Defiant wrote:I heard Sheens say Folkes knows his place and only speaks when asked too.

Arrogant, useless ego driven coach whos selections will once again see us struggle.

Agree and he has been resigned for another season. His selections should be investigated by the Wests Tigers Board. They are nothing short of disgraceful.

At the start of the season we had a half playing fullback (and not very well). Then we had a winger (Brown) selected at fullback number 1 on his back, who then played on the wing (sometimes) and another winger (Ryan) with number 2 on his back playing fullback (not too badly) sometimes. Then we had said fullback/winger Ryan selected at fullback and a half back selected at half back (Lazarus). He, Lazarus then played on the wing and at fullback. Said selected fullback, Ryan, played fullback and sometime wing. Confused? so am I.

But wait there's more. Last night, last weeks number 7 who played wing, fullback and fed one scrum, was again selected at half back. Then low and behold, he plays fullback again, the selected fullback (Ryan) plays on the wing. Another winger (Fitzhenry) who was selected on the wing plays everywhere but. He feeds the scrum, plays 5/8 and everywhere elsed but the wing. Then we have the best hooker forward in the world, (Farrah) playing half back as well!!!

Is it any wonder that so much ball was dropped? It would have been impossible for anyone on that field to know where anyone else was playing.

It seems to me that Sheens has lost the plot. I think it may be time for the CEO to tap him on the shoulder and move him on. Folkes can take over without much disruption. If there is a clique who will not play unless Sheen's is coach, then move them on as well. Enough is enough.

The way Sheens is selecting his team at the moment, if by some miracle we purchased Thurston he would play him at fullback!!!

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 10:20 am

Defiant wrote:I heard Sheens say Folkes knows his place and only speaks when asked too.

rubbish
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 10:30 am

If your referring to the "Sheens said" comment then its in a recent WTV video when asked about the influence Folkes has had. Thought his everall reply was very disrespectful to Folkes.

Post by 851 » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 10:53 am

Defiant wrote:If your referring to the "Sheens said" comment then its in a recent WTV video when asked about the influence Folkes has had. Thought his everall reply was very disrespectful to Folkes.
Typical ego driven reply,the guy is way past his use by date,and he is on the nose,why don't the media give him a serve for this diabolical team and bench selection. :evil:
Go hard or go home

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 10:58 am

Defiant wrote:If your referring to the "Sheens said" comment then its in a recent WTV video when asked about the influence Folkes has had. Thought his everall reply was very disrespectful to Folkes.
Is it still on the website?

Danos

Post by Danos » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 11:50 am

innsaneink wrote:
Is it still on the website?
Quoted here Ink: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 5854289276

badger

Post by badger » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 12:00 pm

Nice observation Smeghead. I Noticed a couple of times against the dogs where Marshal pushed Lazo out of the way to feed scrums and I thought at the time how hard it would be to perform when your own team(mates) showed this level of distrust in you.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 25 Apr, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks danos yeh Id read that earlier....it reads worse than the actual i;view on WTV, "Sheens discusses Rd6" 1:05