We are a dumb team

ron burgandy

We are a dumb team

Post by ron burgandy » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 6:56 pm

and thats putting it lightly infact calling this team dumb is an insult to dumb people.

2 weeks in a row now we have played like an JB cup team, sheens dumb selections of fitzy in the halves lazarus at fullback are killing us, we have no fluency in attack and we deserve to have 50 put on us, we are a joke and not a finals team
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:00 pm

amd i dont care if we win i stand by this statement,

jezz

Post by jezz » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:05 pm

can only hope lui comes back next week!
this display is absolutely atrocious, cant hold the ball, pushing pathetic and impossible passes in our own twenty, defence is near a complete reversal from the start of last weeks game,
AND to top it off they dont even contest a bomb leading to a SOFT try!
game over

X-Pac

Post by X-Pac » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:12 pm

jezz wrote:can only hope lui comes back next week!
this display is absolutely atrocious, cant hold the ball, pushing pathetic and impossible passes in our own twenty, defence is near a complete reversal from the start of last weeks game,
AND to top it off they dont even contest a bomb leading to a SOFT try!
game over
wont do any good,Lui wont save the tigers
the side got lucky early on most our wins were against sides out of form

the bench is avg ,fifta the only go foward we have of it everyone else has 0 impact and sheens re-signing is funny cause now we have to put up with him for another year :lol:

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:13 pm

we are struggling big time in contests for highballs and kicks. didnt do homework, most of penriths points this year have come from kicks.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:17 pm

Agree for once ron.
also pretty dumb playing 16 against 17, particularly wghen they use all their i'change in 70 mins and we have 3 spare for the last 10.
Idiot sheens names 5 & 6 man benches then only uses thrree players!?!?!?!

smatta

Post by smatta » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:18 pm

terrible , terrible , terrible , It also doesn't help playing players out of position .
Why put Lazarus in the 7 jersey if he's not playing theresame with Fitzhenry and Beau Ryan ................
Daniela on the bench for what ?? Moors is a nothing player and Fafita is trying to take over Gibbs title as the forward who gives away the dumbest penalties 3

typicaltiger

Post by typicaltiger » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:21 pm

Spot on Ron I like your stance

jezz

Post by jezz » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:21 pm

yes, BUT, at least with Lui back, hopefully sheens will play a halfback at halfback, beau at fullback AND hopefully will PISS FITZY OFF, heck i dont even wanna see him in NSWRL, send him to some bush league in the middle of PNG or even the USA's new league, I DON'T CARE< JUST GET RID OF HIM!!!!

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:22 pm

this team does not have the steel that people were carrying on with 2 weeks ago.

if the rest of the team was prepared to just go forward like rhino we win this easy.

we are taking too many shortcuts out there.
that also includes farah and benji.
benji has to understand that the forwards need to be given a chance to build pressure.
when we defend set after set don't kick early and go for the try every bloody time.
help out your forwards for once by playing out the set and putting in a kick that can trap them in goal.
take 3 sets to score a try and not only chew up clock but wear them down in the process.

angry ant

Post by angry ant » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:23 pm

but hey it was a great idea to re-sign Tim Sheens for another year....

This is what I feared and now same thing will happen next year, there is no chance in hell Tim Sheens will be given the whole of next year to prove his worth before he is re-signed again.

We always start every season great and then fall to pieces shortly after round 4. Go on a winning streak in the middle of the season to give us all inflated hope and then lose 3 of our last 4 to just miss the finals.

But hey what would I know Im just a moth!!!

reyre2000

Post by reyre2000 » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:31 pm

jezz wrote:yes, BUT, at least with Lui back, hopefully sheens will play a halfback at halfback, beau at fullback AND hopefully will p**s FITZY OFF, heck i dont even wanna see him in NSWRL, send him to some bush league in the middle of PNG or even the USA's new league, I DON'T CARE< JUST GET RID OF HIM!!!!

i agree!!!
by alexaki » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 pm
"you are obviously not a boomer or gen x"
.................ageists should be banned from this forum

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 7:37 pm

is it just us or are there other coaches out there that the fans shake their heads at? it's hard to wrap my head around the conclusion that it's the coach that's causing us the most headaches and frustration

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 8:17 pm

We have always been a dumb team, but tonight was far from their dumbest performance but Benjis flick pass put it up there.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 8:23 pm

we just seemed to lack "common sense". gibbs had 3 brain explosions tonight, benji had 1 and we just lack the maturity to know when to put our noses to the ground and do the had yards.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 8:26 pm

and im a huge lawrence fan but WTF was he doing in gordons try? to call this teams performance tonight dumb really is an insult to all the dumb dopey stupid people out there

NATHANBRA

Post by NATHANBRA » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 9:00 pm

we were fucking pathetic tonight

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 9:57 pm

bonstonker wrote:this team does not have the steel that people were carrying on with 2 weeks ago.

if the rest of the team was prepared to just go forward like rhino we win this easy.

we are taking too many shortcuts out there.
that also includes farah and benji.
benji has to understand that the forwards need to be given a chance to build pressure.
when we defend set after set don't kick early and go for the try every bloody time.
help out your forwards for once by playing out the set and putting in a kick that can trap them in goal.
take 3 sets to score a try and not only chew up clock but wear them down in the process.
Benji very nearly single handedly cost us this game, he was terrible. very disapointing.