Live updates/spoilers thread.

Year of the Tiger

Re: Live updates/spoilers thread.

Post by Year of the Tiger » Sun 02 May, 2010 4:46 pm

Florrie wrote:
Year of the Tiger wrote:
Florrie wrote:I've never been angry with the team before, but I am today. Just....angry. :brick:
Florrie, you should be proud. Our forwards were great, and I say that rarely. We lacked creativity from our playmakers who had the worst game of their season. We also defended wonderfully. Side note: Ryan is great and it looked like he had the sun in face badly in the second half, but i wasnt there. Farah and Marshall did nothing. Waters looked more dangerous than them apart from his stuff up at the scrum. We have lost 3 from 3 -I have never felt better about our pack and defence - HOW IRONIC!!!!. I cant remember Farah and Marshall both having such a non eventful and quiet game
I'll get over it soon enough, but thanks for the pointing out some positives!
Its was my most dissappointing loss of the season. Screaming at the TV. But our defence in the past few weeks is nothing I have seen in the past 4 years. I was gutted at the performance of our highest paid players. I for one didn't mind the player line up. We looked 5 times better than with Lazuras out there. Not that blame him for out previous losses. We have a bye, they really need to regroup and start again. Really. Lui (I really hope) will straighten the ship). But lets be sure, another tough season and fringe top 8 season ahead. And for me, plenty of stress and screaming!
2 October 2005 was the greatest day of my life ...

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 02 May, 2010 5:07 pm

Year of the Tiger wrote:
Florrie wrote:I've never been angry with the team before, but I am today. Just....angry. :brick:
Florrie, you should be proud. Our forwards were great, and I say that rarely. We lacked creativity from our playmakers who had the worst game of their season. We also defended wonderfully. Side note: Ryan is great and it looked like he had the sun in face badly in the second half, but i wasnt there. Farah and Marshall did nothing. Waters looked more dangerous than them apart from his stuff up at the scrum. We have lost 3 from 3 -I have never felt better about our pack and defence - HOW IRONIC!!!!. I cant remember Farah and Marshall both having such a non eventful and quiet game
Well said. I thought it was a very tough game. A few 'grabs' in defence proved costly and dropped ball in our own half virtually crucified us.

As the game went on, it was evident the team which held the ball was probably gona get away with the win.

Tightn up the errors, Put your shoulders in and make impact, field posession will follow...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Sun 02 May, 2010 10:41 pm

Tigerfansince85 wrote:
They boys went down Fitzy's wing 8 out of 10 sets... why? Lote is on the LEFT side!
Exactly !!! I was screaming this half the game apparently they cant hear me from several hundred Ks away.
Quite a few opportunities missed on the LH side.
I wondered what has Tuqiri done to p everyone off this week. Why didn't they pass it to him??