our right side of ayshford and fitzhenry

fergiefurr

our right side of ayshford and fitzhenry

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 02 May, 2010 5:20 pm

get rid of them both. ayshford has no idea. the amount of times he has been taken into touch or passed it to his winger when nothing when was on to see them into touch would be over 10 times this year already.

as if their attack isn't bad enough the defence is beyond pathetic. if we play the dragons with these two clowns their left side will put 40 on us alone.

fitzy is well....state cup is too high a level for him. i would seriously take bajouri, moodie, kafusi, murphy or caine over him. his dropped ball from dummyhlaf was special, it takes someone ridiculously bad to drop the ball in that situation.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 02 May, 2010 5:31 pm

i think sauvao or mullayney could fill the wing spot better then fitzy
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:02 pm

After eight games......................have Fitzy or Ayshford scored a try?

They've let in a dozen and butchered a dozen more. Worst combo in the NRL by so far it's not even close. Both 'coach favs' though, so there won't be changes.

X-Pac

Post by X-Pac » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:05 pm

Ayshford is strong though he takes 3-4 guys to drag him down each time he touches the ball which is why last week i said he would be a great bench player to bring on.
though u dont want both Ayshford and Flanagan on the bench

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:07 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:After eight games......................have Fitzy or Ayshford scored a try?

They've let in a dozen and butchered a dozen more. Worst combo in the NRL by so far it's not even close. Both 'coach favs' though, so there won't be changes.

i think blake has 3 or 4 and yeah fitzy has a duck egg...but he trains well.....

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:09 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
cnx_tigers wrote:After eight games......................have Fitzy or Ayshford scored a try?

i think blake has 3 or 4 and yeah fitzy has a duck egg...but he trains well.....
AYSHFORDS A DAMAGING BALL RUNNER WHO NORMALLY HITS WELL IN DEFENCE BUT HE IS PRONE FOR SOFT MISSES AT TIMES I THINK ITS MENTAL WITH BLAKE.FITZY FITZY FITZY,WHAT DO YOU SAY.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:09 pm

They are not the problem imo. I think Ayshford has been playing a little better than Lawrence and Fitzy is getting good metres out of dummy half and his kick returns have been alright.

I would not have Fitzy as a first grade winger however I do not believe that he is anywhere near being a talking point for the teams poor performances of late.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:13 pm

I have to laugh at all those who expected Fitzhenry to play State Cup this season - LOL

As soon as he was signed he was ALWAYS going to be in first grade. And he'll be there all year.

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:14 pm

tiger05 wrote:They are not the problem imo. I think Ayshford has been playing a little better than Lawrence and Fitzy is getting good metres out of dummy half and his kick returns have been alright.

I would not have Fitzy as a first grade winger however I do not believe that he is anywhere near being a talking point for the teams poor performances of late.

GOOD CALL I AGREE WITH YOUR ASSUMPTION ON BOTH PLAYERS.THE PROBLEM WITH WESTS AT THE MOMENT IS MUCH MORE THAN AN OUT OF FORM WINGER.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:15 pm

tiger05 wrote:They are not the problem imo. I think Ayshford has been playing a little better than Lawrence and Fitzy is getting good metres out of dummy half and his kick returns have been alright.

our right side got ruined by penrith last week and all he breaks were made down that side today aswell. they offer nothing in attack and can only score off a grubber

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:16 pm

Lately ayshford HAS been playing better than Lawrence. No state of origin for lawrence this year - not quite up to par.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Year of the Tiger

Post by Year of the Tiger » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:20 pm

Moron thread. Did you see Ayshford today? Fitz is not my man, but neither off these guys played too bad (save for Fitz's ball control early on). Ayshford played well. Harm fitzy elsewhere in the many threads, but saying Ayshford played bad, is stupid
2 October 2005 was the greatest day of my life ...

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:21 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:

Lately ayshford HAS been playing better than Lawrence. No state of origin for lawrence this year - not quite up to par.

Dunno AHX lawry has been named ahead of jennings in the centres so he must be ahead of him in the pecking order

Post by 851 » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:22 pm

Fitzy proved he is absolutely sh1te today,as he is every week ,beau was not far behind though
Go hard or go home

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:32 pm

Year of the Tiger wrote:Moron thread. Did you see Ayshford today? Fitz is not my man, but neither off these guys played too bad (save for Fitz's ball control early on). Ayshford played well. Harm fitzy elsewhere in the many threads, but saying Ayshford played bad, is stupid
what has ayshford done well this year?

Year of the Tiger

Post by Year of the Tiger » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:34 pm

He has played solid all year. He bent the line today, and as good as any back. He is not our shining light, but he is not someone to be replaced. And if he is, who Fur?
2 October 2005 was the greatest day of my life ...

Mystery

Post by Mystery » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:40 pm

Ayshford has been better then Lawrence all year he has been outstanding coming out of our own end. Its just been he has had a couple of the worst wingers in the comp outside of him. Give him tuiaki or tuqiri and everyone will think hes the man. I bet he's one of the first blokes picked each week

Post by 851 » Sun 02 May, 2010 6:43 pm

Mystery wrote:Ayshford has been better then Lawrence all year he has been outstanding coming out of our own end. Its just been he has had a couple of the worst wingers in the comp outside of him. Give him tuiaki or tuqiri and everyone will think hes the man. I bet he's one of the first blokes picked each week
Exactly,someone who can see he is being let down by Sheens inept side selection. :cry:
Go hard or go home