Ray Hadley & Co slam coach SHEENS strategies

Balmain Bug

Ray Hadley & Co slam coach SHEENS strategies

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:21 pm

Ray Hadley commenting on Tim Sheens bench selection, management and player positioning.

Quote un-quote . . .

"INSANE IN THE EXTREME".

Seriously its time to get rid of that clown of a coach. HE is a disgrace.

His thoughts were echoed by Fulton, Brohman and Roach.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:23 pm

They did....they also said the ref was a joke and Ryan was taken out....so...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

steven_tiger

Post by steven_tiger » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:25 pm

Yes, and while I agree with him/them this time, most people think these blokes speak jibberish so don't listen to a word they say. Me included.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:26 pm

steven_tiger wrote:Yes, and while I agree with him/them this time, most people think these blokes speak jibberish so don't listen to a word they say. Me included.
True mate..but even jibberers are starting to realize how out of touch Sheens is. It's embarrassing

steven_tiger

Post by steven_tiger » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:29 pm

Yeah. It is unfortunately. When Payten was cleared why the hell would he drop Moors and keep Brown, but not give him any game time? It's beyond belief.

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:30 pm

Yep,they speak "jibberish" a lot of the time,but me thinks this time theyve got it spot on!
The team , OUR team,never learns anything from its mistakes,& just keeps repeating them week after week,season after season..
With respect,the "coach" is an imposter...his spin & media presence shld be in Macquarie Street,not Leichardt or cammbelltown where his results are actually measurable.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:35 pm

steven_tiger wrote:Yes, and while I agree with him/them this time, most people think these blokes speak jibberish so don't listen to a word they say. Me included.
They may speak jibberish during the early arvo but when the game starts they are on their game. I mean one is an immortal who has also coached at every level, two are rep standard players who have been involved in the game for decades and the fourth is a bloke who may waffle on but has still been calling the game for half his life.

They know what they're talking about. It's good to see that people are starting to wake up to him in the media.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:37 pm

they're full of crap most of the time -
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

willow

Post by willow » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:38 pm

I had a listen to them after the game, and they're 100% right. Chris did well to raise the question with them in the first place about why does Sheens only use 16 players each game. The bench selection and use of it is slowly killing the Tigers at the moment, and it doesn't get any easier against Souths in a fortnight who are also hurting after losing today. Their big pack will certainly test the Tigers.

Having said that, I still don't think Sheens will change his stance on the selection and use of the bench.

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:44 pm

Within the same context, didn't someone also note tht Das Hasler does the same for Manly?

But I agree with Willow on both counts, Souths' pack will test us and Sheens will probably have his moment in the sun after Australia beats NZ to take the heat away from his role at the Tigers. It must slowly be one of the shakiest coaching position around after 5 years, one would think??

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:47 pm

Don't agree with the bench at all, I think it is a joke.

But Sheens won't be going anywhere this season, and pretty unlikely he will go anywhere next season either. We need to rely on the players pulling their finger out...

Imagine that aye...players taking responsibility for playing poorly...

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:48 pm

Tiger_heart wrote:Within the same context, didn't someone also note tht Das Hasler does the same for Manly?

But I agree with Willow on both counts, Souths' pack will test us and Sheens will probably have his moment in the sun after Australia beats NZ to take the heat away from his role at the Tigers. It must slowly be one of the shakiest coaching position around after 5 years, one would think??
One should think,but Sheens is untouchable with the media. Another year slipping away and yet he avoids scrutiny. Any bet we will be linked to a big name player in the press this week to appease all the disgruntled fans....has the same smell to the past 4 years.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:49 pm

if we go into the souths game with that bench it will a massacre
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 02 May, 2010 8:53 pm

Yeah Tiger Heart, Hasler does the same thing and look at Manly....they get run down nearly every week because the boys are buggered.
Where did this new style of coaching come from? It's absolutely pathetic.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 02 May, 2010 10:02 pm

Good to see these muppets realising what some of us have been going on about for the past four years. Better late than never I suppose.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sun 02 May, 2010 10:05 pm

Its my understanding our Assistant Coaches control the bench!

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 02 May, 2010 10:07 pm

The good thing about hadley is when he has an opinion he seldom changes it and makes sure eveyone in the world knows about it.

Now we just need sheens to have a go at him then Hadley will death ride him and get his mates at the telegraph to do it aswell.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 02 May, 2010 10:09 pm

stryker wrote:Yeah Tiger Heart, Hasler does the same thing and look at Manly....they get run down nearly every week because the boys are buggered.
Where did this new style of coaching come from? It's absolutely pathetic.
He learnt.

He used them all today, and guess what?

They hang on for a win