Ray Hadley & Co slam coach SHEENS strategies

supercoach

Re: Ray Hadley & Co slam coach SHEENS strategies

Post by supercoach » Tue 04 May, 2010 5:16 pm

Cast your mind back,2006,2007,2008,2009 and now 2010 and people still think Sheens is THE MAN. I just cant believe it loyalty is one thing but giving Sheens your vote of approval is madness. Its like voting for the NSW labour party after years and years of mismanagement.

Last weeks teams selections and use of the bench was diabolical, but why are we surprised its being going on for years . As I have said before I just hope Mr Humphreys was smart enough to have some clauses put in Sheens contact for 2011 that he must achieve a certain bench mark this season. Remember NO MORE EXCUSES

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Tue 04 May, 2010 5:26 pm

Ive avoided bagging Sheens and Fitzy all year but just gave Fitzy a serve so....

Sheens is an absolute disgrace. I have played for both Balmain and Wests juniors in my youth and love this club with all my heart but Timah is killing it for me.

He is the sole reason im not a member this year.

His selections and stubborn persistance is destroying us. Remember this guy only took John Morris out of the halfs after he signed with Cronulla. Then when Moltzen and Gallant started killing it he had the hide to say its easy in heindsight.

He is the weakest link in the club. Management resigning him for another year only proved they are not much better.

tomcat

Post by tomcat » Tue 04 May, 2010 5:28 pm

is that regardless of us winning the grand final this year ???
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 04 May, 2010 6:29 pm

tomcat wrote:is that regardless of us winning the grand final this year ???
Mate, get off the Nintendo Wii and that Rugby League game and get back to reality.

We will be lucky to make the semi finals let alone win the comp.

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Tue 04 May, 2010 6:43 pm

I ant that STUPID to vot Labour.

But I still support Sheens as the best man for the job at the moment.
UTT - Up The Tigers

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Tue 04 May, 2010 7:54 pm

The only way we'll be going to the finals this year is if Lui is able to step up and and do what's required for Benji and Robbie to fire, then we'll be in with a good chance. It would be improved if the bench was better and used better too.

Not making constant positional changes in the side will also greatly increase our chances.

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Tue 04 May, 2010 7:59 pm

Spartan117 wrote:I ant that STUPID to vot Labour.

But I still support Sheens as the best man for the job at the moment.

ANT YOU :D WHO YOU VOT FOR. :D

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Tue 04 May, 2010 9:35 pm

Defiant wrote:Ive avoided bagging Sheens and Fitzy all year but just gave Fitzy a serve so....

Sheens is an absolute disgrace. I have played for both Balmain and Wests juniors in my youth and love this club with all my heart but Timah is killing it for me.

He is the sole reason im not a member this year.

His selections and stubborn persistance is destroying us. Remember this guy only took John Morris out of the halfs after he signed with Cronulla. Then when Moltzen and Gallant started killing it he had the hide to say its easy in heindsight.

He is the weakest link in the club. Management resigning him for another year only proved they are not much better.
Defiant are you my illegitimate love child?

Where you born on the Gold Coast nine months after schoolies in 1988 ??

I love you my son !!! :D
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 04 May, 2010 11:09 pm

supercoach wrote:Cast your mind back,2006,2007,2008,2009 and now 2010 and people still think Sheens is THE MAN. I just cant believe it loyalty is one thing but giving Sheens your vote of approval is madness. Its like voting for the NSW labour party after years and years of mismanagement.
Last weeks teams selections and use of the bench was diabolical, but why are we surprised its being going on for years . As I have said before I just hope Mr Humphreys was smart enough to have some clauses put in Sheens contact for 2011 that he must achieve a certain bench mark this season. Remember NO MORE EXCUSES
You must remember that most people are in fact stupid.....The people who vote for Labour are the same ones who whinge loudest at tax hikes, etc.....You just can not change the minds of the braindead

Sheens falls into this category.