Brown in for Fitzhenry vs bunnies surely?......

hybrid_tiger

Re: Brown in for Fitzhenry vs bunnies surely?......

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 04 May, 2010 1:02 pm

Fitzhenry will be in the 17 somewhere all year. Why is anyone surprised?

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 04 May, 2010 3:32 pm

softlaw wrote:Put Sauvou in.

What will probably happen however is brown in to fitzhenrys wing as fitzhenry moves to 6
I'd rather Finau but Sauvou would do fine. Poor old Fitzy - it's not his fault he gets picked but people seem to take it out on him personally... Anyway he's not making many mistakes but zero tries after 7 weeks says a lot and I think the NYC wingers show more pace and size than our old buddy DF.

I wouldn't pick the bloke myself but it would be a shame if Fitzy was hounded out the team. I'd like to see him play for the Magpies for the rest of the year but given a decent send off in the final round, sitting in a car driven around the ground rather than on the bench.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Tue 04 May, 2010 5:00 pm

Fitzy will be in the 17 while he can still walk out onto the field. Sheens loves him,he can give him a task to do in a game plan and he will do ie get into dummy half and make some darts. As for being able to actually worry the other team in attack or defense, well those days are on a memory Iam afraid. I have said a million times he has ticker, but without size or speed your dead duck. Anyway Sheens will pick him week in and week out just like he will only use 16 players, its his way of saying Iam the boss and I can do what i want and when i want

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Tue 04 May, 2010 5:16 pm

Ive avoided bagging him this year as I figured its Sheens fault for picking him but..

He was more average then usual this week. He was well out of position for the Carney 40/20 considering it was late in the tackle count and he also dropped a ball cold but luckily we got the penalty for a strip that never happened :)

Can anybody name a single positive impact he has had in any game this year?

Im sure its a coincidence but we are yet to win a game with him starting :)

Obviuosly the bloke is Timah's love child so I accept he will be chosen all year and will not comment again this year on his form.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 04 May, 2010 5:34 pm

Defiant wrote:Ive avoided bagging him this year as I figured its Sheens fault for picking him but..

He was more average then usual this week. He was well out of position for the Carney 40/20 considering it was late in the tackle count and he also dropped a ball cold but luckily we got the penalty for a strip that never happened :)

Obviuosly the bloke is Timah's love child so I accept he will be chosen all year and will not comment again this year on his form.
He's not doing much but gee it's a bit much to suggest we've dropped 3 games because he's been the starting winger.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 04 May, 2010 6:30 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Defiant wrote:Ive avoided bagging him this year as I figured its Sheens fault for picking him but..

He's not doing much but gee it's a bit much to suggest we've dropped 3 games because he's been the starting winger.
I don't think he is single handedly to blame for any of those losses, but the first Roosters one they ran about three tries in on his side.

He is a liability.

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Tue 04 May, 2010 8:16 pm

alien wrote:citizen cub are you the girl that was in bay 8 giving it to Fitzhenry all game??? LOL..

Lol, nup. Fortunately i didn't waste time and money going to that game unlike 20,000 other poor buggers lol.

What was the person saying exactly?
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 04 May, 2010 8:22 pm

Christ at this point, I think ressurrecting Jason Moodie is a better prospect than keeping Fitzy...
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...