Don't anybody come up with lines such as

Geo.

Re: Don't anybody come up with lines such as

Post by Geo. » Sun 16 May, 2010 9:12 pm

bigdamo wrote:yeah stryker i was laughed at by saying souths would win by 20 or more i wanted to be wrong geo where are you
Here I am...we got pumped by 40 you where right I was wrong....

HaHaHahahaha,,,i laugh at myself.....I shall never again think that we are a competitive football team ever...

That better....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Granto87

Post by Granto87 » Sun 16 May, 2010 9:26 pm

Sheen has a team capable of good things.. He cant get them up anymore and they promised after the roosters game in rnd 2 they wouldnt put a bad performance in again this season he told Gus before the Bulldogs game we were up for it, guess what we wernt. Sheens you cant blame go foward as a reason like you did in your post match conference, look at the bench you select how are they sposed to go foward and a winger should score those tries fitzy missed 9/10 wingers would. Point the finger at you and you knome mate Royce at least sack him if you are to stay.. And if you and Royce being away with the Aust team is going to be used as an excuse, then you should stand down from Aus coach your club should come first..

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 16 May, 2010 9:33 pm

Geo mate dont worry. Easy to be negative and be "proven" right. I wouldnt even bother responding.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 16 May, 2010 10:50 pm

Southern the thread asked the question "what are your predictions?" Some of us gave our honest thoughts.

Thats not being negative mate, the side is playing aweful footy and IMO it isnt just a form slump....there's something going on behind the scenes that has the players upset. All year long its been noticed how some of them dont really seem to give a toss when they are beaten, all jokes and backslapping after a terrible effort.

They played really well against Parra, had good comebacks after disgusting first halves against Manly and Canberra, were very lucky against the Cowboys, defended well but were pretty much inept in attack against Dogs, woeful against Roosters - twice! and today was an abortion.

No-one looks happy, they are heading for the spoon unless something major happens and not the one Melbourne already has but the real one.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 16 May, 2010 10:55 pm

You know Stryker I don't know what it was like on TV but if Souff's played decent in the first 20mins it would have been 80 from where I was sitting.......
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 16 May, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah agree there Geo, they were bloody terrible in the first half.

We were just lucky we weren't playing the Dragons or the Storm we would have made history.