I put my money where their mouth was....

shiretiger

I put my money where their mouth was....

Post by shiretiger » Sun 16 May, 2010 3:55 pm

and STEPPED UP and renewed my membership this year. Unfortunately it would appear from the disgraceful "effort" put on today that these were just hollow words by the WT marketing department. Stupid me!

I will be sending my membership back to Concord tomorrow. I don't need to pay to watch this tripe.

Kul

Post by Kul » Sun 16 May, 2010 3:58 pm

see, if it was an actual "Membership" you'd have the right to vote at the AGM to fix this miss

alas, you've been suckered in by the Wests Tigers marketing dept. again because their "memberships" are in fact "season tickets"

can I suggest going down to one of the Balmain or Wests leagues clubs and joining up to the BDRL Club or WSRL Club today. That will give you the right (after a two year waiting period) to vote and have your say.
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sun 16 May, 2010 4:01 pm

and what the hell would the right to vote achieve?
sheens will still be driving this disgraceful joke of a team in 2 years time and we'll be gettin gbelted like this every week.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

shiretiger

Post by shiretiger » Sun 16 May, 2010 4:02 pm

Kul wrote:see, if it was an actual "Membership" you'd have the right to vote at the AGM to fix this miss

alas, you've been suckered in by the Wests Tigers marketing dept. again because their "memberships" are in fact "season tickets"

can I suggest going down to one of the Balmain or Wests leagues clubs and joining up to the BDRL Club or WSRL Club today. That will give you the right (after a two year waiting period) to vote and have your say.

I dont actually need a say in the way the place is run Kul....I just want to see my effort (and every other "members" effort) to stump up with our hard earned reflected in a similar effort by the team. It was clearly evident out there today after 2 minutes [2 minutes for crying out loud!!!!] that there were 17 black and gold shirts out there and not much else.

spaceman

Post by spaceman » Sun 16 May, 2010 4:02 pm

Good on you......something has to happen

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sun 16 May, 2010 4:05 pm

First year I've bought a membership...needless to say the last.
I did get a text from Tim Sheens, but he didn't warn me the boys were going to play like pre-menstrual teenage girls. Pouting, getting all b**** and refusing to play. If I want to see that I'll spend more time at the netball courts.

Granto87

Post by Granto87 » Sun 16 May, 2010 4:07 pm

Sheens needs to step himself down

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Sun 16 May, 2010 5:41 pm

First match Ive attended this year..I know,I know...but it will definitely be my last.
The total lack of committment,effort & absence of passion was a disgrace ,not just to the team but also to self & guests..not even worth the effort to watch on free to air TV to be candid

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sun 16 May, 2010 5:44 pm

They could start the 'Step Down' Membership where everyone gets their money back.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 16 May, 2010 5:47 pm

I was another one who made the mistake and "stepped up".

What a waste of $320.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 16 May, 2010 5:50 pm

i saved my hard earned , simply because this rort of a league cannot even tell me when a game will be played ... some of us have to work for our hard earned and friday and monday nights leave us watching at home ....at least i get a free coaches pass. and havent paid to watch the garbage which is being dished out

Bismark

Post by Bismark » Sun 16 May, 2010 5:54 pm

Today was poor, I'll admit. I'm ropable at the performance.

I'm not throwing my membership away. $360, second year running, and yeah, there have been some shockers, but come on.

Little bit of an over reaction me thinks.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 16 May, 2010 5:58 pm

Squad's Tigers wrote:
Little bit of an over reaction me thinks.
Not just about this game mate, five years of the same crap.

I was an idiot for "stepping up".

Fast Eddie

Post by Fast Eddie » Sun 16 May, 2010 6:57 pm

Ditto.
Did anyone notice that some players appeared to be having a go at other players at FT ?
It looked clear as day that there is finger pointing and division in the team

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sun 16 May, 2010 6:58 pm

If players weren;t having a go at each other after that sort of pathetic, abysmal performance i'd be more worried.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sun 16 May, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh great...the season justs keeps getting better.........
what next, an off field indescretion that ends up on the front page of the paper. I wonder if Tim will text me if that happens.
Stay tuned

BRET

Post by BRET » Sun 16 May, 2010 7:30 pm

I was one of the lucky ones - I got my membership for free - annonymous person bought it for me, never found out who. Feel sorry for that bugger thinking they were doing something nice for me, they probably think it hasn't given me much to cheer about.
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that
whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

-Vince Lombardi

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 16 May, 2010 8:17 pm

I went to everycgame from 2000 to 2008. I wont become a member until the Fonz is sacked. Get rid of him. He is destroying this club.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.