Send a message

philgood

Re: Send a message

Post by philgood » Sun 16 May, 2010 11:03 pm

Cheers for the links Ink. Sent a message to all 3.

Everyone should do the same if you are unhappy with how the club is travelling!

Gobbs

Post by Gobbs » Mon 17 May, 2010 12:42 am

Done! Vented my spleen to all 3....

Even sent the Matty Johns show the same thing in the 'Ask a Question' and Feedback sections of the website. Would love to see Paul Kent go to down on Sheens on his farcical team selections.
Still the Official #1 Kevin 'Buddha' McGuinness Supporter ©

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:24 am

wt4lyf wrote:The tigers are a disgrace !!
It breaks my heart.......but you are right.

MightyMaggy

Post by MightyMaggy » Mon 17 May, 2010 5:53 am

If you want things to change at Wests Tigers, the people you have to convince are the Directors of the Joint Venture.

Look what happened to Scott Longmuir, when he tried to make changes to lift the performance of the Club. His aim to raise the performance bar for all in the Club was what is still needed, the Board did not agree, so they "sacked" him.

Until the Board think there needs to be a change, nothing will happen. Send your messages to the Directors and, if that does not change anything, maybe it is time to change the Directors.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 May, 2010 6:04 am

I have been writing/emailing media to get them to speak to popular media darling & WTs board member Sirro to explain their contract extensions for sheens....you'll get nothing going straight to the board or Humphreys

Noyce replied to every email i sent, Humphreys is an arrogant rude pig who's replied to none Ive sent

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:06 pm

Graeme Hughes opened his show today saying they'd never recieved as many emails in one day, the majority from disgruntled Wests Tigers fans unhappy with their club

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:10 pm

Heard him read one out then defend Sheens. He said its hard to be critical when we only one win out of the 8 hahahahahahahahaha...............for 4.5 years we've been one win out of the 8.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:12 pm

Innk ...I don't think Humphreys likes you. I got the standard reply that hybrid and a few others got....

they are aware of the situation and what's required to turn it around....

I hope Hughes reads my email...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah he thinks were only talking about yesterday, not the last 4 and a half years

Staks

Post by Staks » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:18 pm

MightyMaggy wrote:If you want things to change at Wests Tigers, the people you have to convince are the Directors of the Joint Venture.

Look what happened to Scott Longmuir, when he tried to make changes to lift the performance of the Club. His aim to raise the performance bar for all in the Club was what is still needed, the Board did not agree, so they "sacked" him.

Until the Board think there needs to be a change, nothing will happen. Send your messages to the Directors and, if that does not change anything, maybe it is time to change the Directors.
True, all correspondence should be directed at those who signed off on Sheens new contract/s - the Wests Tigers board. Start asking the question to Sirro, Trodden etc and the Wests Campbelltown aligned directors.
Wests Tigers -- YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE -- Wests since 1908

Wests - the only team name to feature in every NSWRL/ARL/NRL season since 1908

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:25 pm

Geo. wrote:Innk ...I don't think Humphreys likes you. I got the standard reply that hybrid and a few others got....

they are aware of the situation and what's required to turn it around....

I hope Hughes reads my email...
Yeah I think so ....Cuzzo dont like me either, he tried to get staks to point me out to him at Hodgos farewell.... :lol:

IronTiger

Post by IronTiger » Mon 17 May, 2010 4:26 pm

the biggest thing that upset me yesterday and each time we lose is that the players do not come over to the fans and acknowledge the continued support.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Mon 17 May, 2010 6:29 pm

ink was that your email that or sms that got read out on BSB? the name left was the ink so i figured it was you?

also citizen cub, is that your old man who calls the BSB and uses the name citizen tiger?
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 17 May, 2010 6:59 pm

IronTiger wrote:the biggest thing that upset me yesterday and each time we lose is that the players do not come over to the fans and acknowledge the continued support.
They wouldn't have dared come over to the supporters yesterday mate, they were booed off at halftime and at fulltime.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 17 May, 2010 7:02 pm

king sirro wrote:Heard him read one out then defend Sheens. He said its hard to be critical when we only one win out of the 8 hahahahahahahahaha...............for 4.5 years we've been one win out of the 8.
:lol:

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

galahs

Post by galahs » Mon 17 May, 2010 7:54 pm

MightyMaggy wrote:If you want things to change at Wests Tigers, the people you have to convince are the Directors of the Joint Venture.

The Wests side of the joint venture led by Kevin Hammond wanted Scott Longmuirs performance targets put in place.
The Balmain side or the board + Wests Campbeltown Leagues disagreed and made it clear Tim Sheens was a protected species.
We wear our heart on our sleeve.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 May, 2010 7:59 pm

ron burgandy wrote:ink was that your email that or sms that got read out on BSB? the name left was the ink so i figured it was you?

also citizen cub, is that your old man who calls the BSB and uses the name citizen tiger?
I sent an sms but hadnt heard it by the time I got to work ay 7am...2SM read out an email from me this arvo....it all is pointless, but it does make others aware of the situation, its just those in a position to do anything have their heads up their arses

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 17 May, 2010 8:27 pm

The Wests Tigers board you mean....Agreed...heads went up 1963...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..