Simon Dwyer....

Raptor

Re: Simon Dwyer....

Post by Raptor » Sun 23 May, 2010 8:32 pm

DEwyer really impressed me on Friday, don't he should be a starter at this point in time but should be playing decent minutes off the bench..

alien

Post by alien » Sun 23 May, 2010 9:43 pm

I like him. He looks bigger this year. I wouldn't mind if he is in the starting side this week at second row/lock.

The Tooth

Post by The Tooth » Mon 24 May, 2010 9:23 am

I haven't agreed with much Ron Burgandy has posted lately but he's got this one right with that pack. Dwyer will play off the bench for some months still, but match fit, thats the best back row we can field. Just what our halves need.

I new both Fifita and Dwyer would hold their spots one given a chance. Along with Lui and Mullaney they were a class above the rest in the NYC. I'm a big fan of what Jason Shirnack did in the NYC too.

Payten is a good club man, but i think better suited to the bench at this stage of his career too.
ron burgandy wrote:
Geo. wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:he should be starting IMO, give us a physical presence on the field, in 2 years id dare say he will be as big as waterhouse
Ron he's had 4 State Cup games back and 1 in FG....

Sheens has found his utility second rower off the Bench for now....

His defence is outstanding for a kid.....
when at full strength (which seems like never) id have him starting ahead of flanagan fulton and payten in the backrow, we need a physical presence and this kid provides it

gibbs
galloway

Dwyer
ellis
rhino

Payten
moors
fifita
fulton/flanagan

we may make the finals with that side......