Media Previews..feat Snozz Daley

Snowy

Re: NRL.com Preview

Post by Snowy » Sat 05 Jun, 2010 10:32 am

steven_tiger wrote:From Daley:

Canterbury-Bankstown v Wests Tigers, ANZ Stadium, Friday, 7.35pm (EST)

The Bulldogs have hit rock bottom and are really struggling to find any confidence. They are now taking on a Tigers outfit that were in exactly the same position a few weeks back, but have managed to turn it around. It’s desperation time and I think the Bulldogs will respond. I haven’t been convinced with the Tigers so this clash should provide Tim Sheens’s men with their biggest test. The Tigers probably have more points in them, but I see the Bulldogs getting up in their face and grinding out a much-needed win.

What a surprise, against us again.

Daley was right about one thing, the Tigers had more points in em. I will say it again he is a dead set tool!

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Sat 05 Jun, 2010 4:04 pm

Snowy wrote:
steven_tiger wrote:From Daley:

Canterbury-Bankstown v Wests Tigers, ANZ Stadium, Friday, 7.35pm (EST)

The Bulldogs have hit rock bottom and are really struggling to find any confidence. They are now taking on a Tigers outfit that were in exactly the same position a few weeks back, but have managed to turn it around. It’s desperation time and I think the Bulldogs will respond. I haven’t been convinced with the Tigers so this clash should provide Tim Sheens’s men with their biggest test. The Tigers probably have more points in them, but I see the Bulldogs getting up in their face and grinding out a much-needed win.

What a surprise, against us again.

Daley was right about one thing, the Tigers had more points in em. I will say it again he is a dead set tool!
I think what the Snozz meant (Well this is what I think he meant) was: "If the Tigers play to their potential they will score a lot of points and be far to strong for the Dogs. If the roles are reversed then the Dogs will grind out a tough low scoring win".... Which didnt happen anyway :lol:
Gee its grouse at hardware house!