The hooking of Fifita.

norm

Re: The hooking of Fifita.

Post by norm » Sun 04 Jul, 2010 9:01 pm

I agree i thought he struggled with his fitness in defence during this game especially in getting back with the line. He looked as if he was out on his feet, he will be awesome as he gets fitter though.
willow wrote:Just on Fifita, he's still only 20 or 21 years old now. Certainly his development over the last 18 months has been impressive but he still has a long way to go given his age. He will certainly benefit from another off-season under Folkes in the gym and he should be stronger and fitter next year. As was shown last night, his main weakness is his defence around the ruck, along with too much arm grabbing. As he develops his game more, hopefully he'll start putting his shoulder into it more, his first shot in defence last night was a good one but it dropped away afterwards.

benjibrotown

Post by benjibrotown » Sun 04 Jul, 2010 9:28 pm

Dont know if anyone else on here noticed his chase on a break away run from Ben Teo. In the end Lote dragged him down but I just thought his chase was quite impressive given his size and build, showed some determination.

Balmain Tiger

Post by Balmain Tiger » Sun 04 Jul, 2010 10:00 pm

benjibrotown wrote:Dont know if anyone else on here noticed his chase on a break away run from Ben Teo. In the end Lote dragged him down but I just thought his chase was quite impressive given his size and build, showed some determination.
ive noticed that his backing up play is somewhat well for a guy of his size.