Keith Galloway

izotope

Re: Keith Galloway

Post by izotope » Sun 04 Jul, 2010 5:09 pm

half the problem is when he recieves the ball he starts running then.. need him charging onto the ball.

Alot of our forwards have this problem
tigers!

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 04 Jul, 2010 5:27 pm

Even when fit he has the slowest play the ball in the comp. On a positive note we dont want our players killing it now ten weeks out. Its all about building up to the end of season big games

MGB

Post by MGB » Sun 04 Jul, 2010 10:36 pm

Big red aint right yet.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 04 Jul, 2010 11:13 pm

izotope wrote:half the problem is when he recieves the ball he starts running then.. need him charging onto the ball.

Alot of our forwards have this problem
Thats a scary prospect considering the team in general struggle with basic ball security and handling.

Give Big Red a stint in State Cup until he gets some match fitness, at the moment I don't think we're any better off having him there than Payten.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

everett

Post by everett » Mon 05 Jul, 2010 12:32 pm

Agree that Big Red is down on form and a run in State Cup might be the answer. If Ellis is out then Big Red to stay but come off the bench and Payten to Prop and Moors and Fulton second row.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Mon 05 Jul, 2010 1:07 pm

I think i have seen him play about 5 good games since joining us. And even then he looked like he could play better. To me it looks like he is capable of so much more but just never produces it.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 05 Jul, 2010 1:23 pm

TIGER wrote:I think i have seen him play about 5 good games since joining us. And even then he looked like he could play better. To me it looks like he is capable of so much more but just never produces it.
I think he doesn't play to his full potential because he doesn't know when he's going to break down next. He is extremely capable as a player, but the poor bloke is made of tissue and spit.

But knowing our luck, we'd let him go and then he'd go on to play 100 games straight and make the NSW origin side... :roll:
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 05 Jul, 2010 1:58 pm

Could be the answer. In years gone by, this would happen prior to coming back, but clubs dont seem to want to risk playing players in state cup for fear of further injury for nothing. If Keith can get 5-8 games together, he should be hitting his straps for the Finals. This would be a lovely addition!!!

Playing in reggies is the difference from todays game compared to yester years. Footballers vs. Athletes.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017