Think there will be sledging for Prince?

stryker

Re: Think there will be sledging for Prince?

Post by stryker » Fri 09 Jul, 2010 5:59 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:
Long Distance Tiger wrote:If he'd stayed a Tiger, we would have won every year since '05. Oh for a fit halfback!!!
What happened in 06?
He didnt have a go in 06......one of the reasons I'm still dirty with him.

Torbizlo

Post by Torbizlo » Sat 10 Jul, 2010 2:45 am

I used to love him. even when he left the tigers i would always hope he made the QLD team. the last few times we have played them, he has acted like a real a**hole. a few seasons ago when the ref sin-binned a tigers forward and a titan back, prince told the ref words to the effect of "thats unfair, you sin bin one of our main players and a stupid forward from the tigers". also tonight he just would not shut up. the bloke was sledging everyone, esp robbie, n he would interefer with players off the ball, then complain to the ref after every single decision n slow the momentum down. when he played for the tigers, he was a great player, a great leader. now he is just becoming a great tosser. i read a survey somewhere once and the ref's rated him the worst player to deal with because of how much he carries on and complains. i have some advice for ya prince(ss)... go down to your local bunnings, grab a few bags of cement and harden the F up princess!!!

shifty

Post by shifty » Sat 10 Jul, 2010 11:42 am

imo the sledging of prince on farah was all in good fun, they are still mates, laffranchi included...at the end of the game as all the titans were marching off the field prince n laffranchi stayed back n were talking with robbie n benji..btw did any1 see robbie spray prince with the drink bottle??

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 10 Jul, 2010 6:23 pm

In Princes defense Torbizlo, that "dumb forward" was Gibbo .....lol

Yeah saw the water bottle squirt Shifty and laughed my head off...it was during one of Scotts all too common whinges...Robbie squirted him to shut him up, the same you would do with a barking dog and a hose....