im glad this is happening

Cat&Fiddle

Re: im glad this is happening

Post by Cat&Fiddle » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 11:26 pm

ron burgandy wrote:our form has been poor and we have gotten away with some undeserving victories and now teams arent bombing chances we are seeing how inept alot of our team is

bye ayshford...useless too slow for the centres and poor defensively
bye fitzy....nuff said
galloway is a puss....instead of giving moors time in PL give this heartless tool sometime there
and yes the master stroke of moving our most dynamic backline players in lawry and marshall out of position

even if we somehow can score a points and win this i stand by these statements as we wont beat the good teams with these deficiancies
Surely no Wests Tigers fan could be glad the team was losing!
As it turned out the WTs came from behind to win - well done!

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 12:38 am

Was another patchy performance. However Like Farah said about 2 months ago, stuff the process, just win.
Just find a way to win and do anything in your power to achieve. Win penalty counts 9-2, get the 50/50 calls, takes dives to get penalties. I don't care, grind games out and the team should be given credit for that. The Cows are at the bottom but we all know they can play and it showed character to come from 16-0 down.

However none of us are silly. We will eventually get towelled or fall down a very dark hole if we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot at the selection desk. it is there for all to see, except for maybe Tim Sheens. We is riding one lucky wave at the moment. If he can snap out it, we are in a great position to attack the comp and he might just be a hero again. Lots of work to do though.

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 12:49 am

read the title again!!!

ron & your idiot mates are not Tigers supporters!

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 7:03 am

Ron - I think that this is simply a poor thread.

The team imo played well. There were some really poor moments in the first half but they played their guts out and put in a great win. Benji, Lote, Fulton & Heighno were all on fire.

Hard not to be +ve about the effort.

Bailey

Post by Bailey » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 7:49 am

Lets not forget while Lawrence is at 6, Ayshford is also playing out of position on the left. He has played most of his senior league on the right and defensively they are different.

I see him as a backrower of the future, especially with another 1 or 2 off seasons in the gym. Not sure who is our best option on the right once Lawrence is back on the left? Daniela, Ayshford, Brown....

scarcev

Post by scarcev » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 8:07 am

:lol: no clue Ron
Last edited by scarcev on Tue 20 Jul, 2010 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

scarcev

Post by scarcev » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 8:16 am

ron burgandy wrote:galloway is a puss....instead of giving moors time in PL give this heartless tool sometime there

Yea the bloke was knocked out cold by a knee to the head and played on for 20 minutes and didnt come back at all second half after throwing his hole up due to concussion but yea ...a puss you say??, a heartless tool you reckon??

You really are a tool with no clue.

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 9:58 am

Yee of little faith.

Glennb

Post by Glennb » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 10:16 am

Well we certainly learnt something about Ron this round.....

A "supporter" who was glad that we were getting thumped 16-0 by the team coming last, who thinks a guy getting kneed in the head is a heartless puss. Its good to know what kind of supporter Ron is, it puts all future posts in perspective.

I have a mental picture of Ron sitting at home (alone) watching the game shouting "oh no!" as the Tigers mounted their brave and gutsy comeback.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 10:30 am

to be honest, i think a loss might have done more long term good then a win tonight.

every win with these selections means sheens is likely to change them

of course i was happy we won but eddie is right, a real towelling isnt far away. just because we are winning games doesnt mean everything is as it should

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 10:44 am

Wow.. u arent happy when we are loosing,
you arent happy we are winning.
you arnt happy that we havnt made semis in 3 years
you arent happy that we will be playing semis in 2010

really Ron... u are a tool....

MGB

Post by MGB » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 10:55 am

I'm glad THIS is hapenning, talk about digging yourself a hole.

Hbom

Post by Hbom » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 11:16 am

I'm glad we won.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:19 pm

MGB wrote:I'm glad THIS is hapenning, talk about digging yourself a hole.
what hole? we came back against the worst defence in the league...were getting tooled no end in the first half.....play like that v the top teams and we will be further behind and they wont get a chance to comeback......there are some srious problem not being addressed because of scrappy wins....

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:20 pm

T-REXX wrote:Wow.. u arent happy when we are loosing,

your face is a tool

red dogg

Post by red dogg » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:25 pm

worst thread eva.... i dont think any side in the nrl are or does play perfect football wk in wk out, but to bag our players after a win is gutless..... absolute gutless........
go support another team....... and bore someone else with your pessimistic views on life, you coward...

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:27 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
T-REXX wrote:Wow.. u arent happy when we are loosing,

your face is a tool
nice comeback man;)

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:35 pm

red dogg wrote:worst thread eva.... i dont think any side in the nrl are or does play perfect football wk in wk out, but to bag our players after a win is gutless..... absolute gutless........
go support another team....... and bore someone else with your pessimistic views on life, you coward...
anyone can be a tough guy from behind a computer screen...you know like calling someone a coward for example.......