Who wants Flanno over Fulton now?

benjibrotown

Re: Who wants Flanno over Fulton now?

Post by benjibrotown » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 11:27 pm

Fulton certainly offers more with more his ball playing skills and stronger in attack. If i had to pick one Id go Fulton everyday of the week, but having said that when injuries occur Im more then happy to play Flanagan.

willow

Post by willow » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 12:32 am

king sirro wrote:Im not bagging Flanagan, he was good, but IMO we cant have both he and Fulton in the team and Fulton wins hands down. The try he set up for Brown was class, and his try was as good as any running backrower could score.

On a side note, how can Sheens want Lawrence at 6? Lawrence as a whole was good again tonight, but his passes under pressure proved he isnt a 6 at all. Wake up Sheens, it nearly cost us.
I agree, Fulton offers a level of skill and ballplaying ability that Flanagan simply doesn't have, despite his best efforts. Fulton at 6 would probably be more effective than Lawrence too Sirro.

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 12:50 am

Fulton is all class!

enough said!

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:38 am

willow wrote:
king sirro wrote:Im not bagging Flanagan, he was good, but IMO we cant have both he and Fulton in the team and Fulton wins hands down. The try he set up for Brown was class, and his try was as good as any running backrower could score.

On a side note, how can Sheens want Lawrence at 6? Lawrence as a whole was good again tonight, but his passes under pressure proved he isnt a 6 at all. Wake up Sheens, it nearly cost us.
I agree, Fulton offers a level of skill and ballplaying ability that Flanagan simply doesn't have, despite his best efforts. Fulton at 6 would probably be more effective than Lawrence too Sirro.

Yep, i said that during the game to my wife, Sheens shuold move Liam to 6 and Lawrence back to the centres if we want to win. Luckily, we won anyway.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:39 am

bonstonker wrote:did anyone actually rate flanno over fulton?
wow

our number of wins with both in the team seems to suggest we can play both and win.

yes
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

alien

Post by alien » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 5:53 am

I was surprised when so many people were against Fulton returning to Wests. He has always been a good player. He looks stronger this year. At full strength Fulton should be in the starting side in the 11 or 12 and Moors, Dwyer, Flanagan to fight it out for 2 spots on the interchange. Payten and Fifita the other 2 spots on the interchange.

The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse » Tue 20 Jul, 2010 6:32 am

You have to have both in team, btw Flanagan has a good offload and and is still developing. Big future for him.