First Grade Live thread (Contains spoilers!)

stryker

Re: First Grade Live thread (Contains spoilers!)

Post by stryker » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:11 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Sauce is playing better today. Maybe in 2-3 weeks he will be our enforcer again...
Yeah must admit he went ok today....see if he can back that up next week.

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:11 pm

well at least twice the forwards stuck up for Farah and supported him, for me they are the highlights for today

willow

Post by willow » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:19 pm

Quite a few posts were deleted today for containing deliberate swearing. Just a reminder that this isn't on and if people continue to do it, mod preview awaits.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:21 pm

we do struggle up against the tougher sides in the comp .....o well the writing was on the wall when i seen fitz at fullback . then we lead the penalties 4 zip and have 75 % of the pill and only lead 8 zip ... then a reseve grader who peaked in 2003 named rodney scores the softest of tries .....
WE ARE NOT CONTENDERS ... some of the people in here knew that , but got blasted by the rose colored glasses supporters .... mr sheens you play a guy at halfback . have the confidence in him to play halfback ......

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:27 pm

Tiger colored glasses brother...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:31 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Tiger colored glasses brother...
lol ...you got me smiling.... thats a good sign ... im over it ... bring on the sharks.....

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:48 pm

we might beat the sharks but all the teams after that are games we will probaly lose based on today

senexx

Post by senexx » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:53 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Thanks to Tigerdave & Golden for such a wonderful display of gibberish...

It's a loss. We have won the last 7 from 9, and we are still second on the ladder...

For all the doomsday's, we won't come out of the 8, so start cheering and get behind the boys...
Golden is not a fan of the Wests Tigers and I doubt he ever has been. At most Golden is a purported fan. I highly recommend putting him on the block list because only 1 or maybe 2 things in anything he has ever said has been positive and/or constructive.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

Lukic

Post by Lukic » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:55 pm

This was an awful performance. The exclusion of McKinnon and Fitzy coming in has changed the team so greatly for the worse it's amazing. With that said, next week we'll beat the Sharks and go from there, we're still in the 4 so it's fine.

senexx

Post by senexx » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 5:56 pm

It was a loss. Yes. No denying that.
Solace, the first two or three Manly tries were from obstruction/forward passes.
We played gritty again.
There's lots of games to go and we only have to win 2 to stay in the 8. 2 wins guarantees a spot in the 8.
Courage in my Blood
- senex tigris

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:00 pm

senexx wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:Thanks to Tigerdave & Golden for such a wonderful display of gibberish...

It's a loss. We have won the last 7 from 9, and we are still second on the ladder...

For all the doomsday's, we won't come out of the 8, so start cheering and get behind the boys...
Golden is not a fan of the Wests Tigers and I doubt he ever has been. At most Golden is a purported fan. I highly recommend putting him on the block list because only 1 or maybe 2 things in anything he has ever said has been positive and/or constructive.
blkahblahblah your one of those stupid idiots that thinks you have to say how great your team is after a flogging to be a fan i bet you think you have to say how great Fitzy is to be a wests tigers fan right too??

its because im negative and show passion and emotion after a loss that makes me a fan.. if I was in denyal and didnt care that wouldnt make me a fan at all
Last edited by Golden on Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigerdre

Post by tigerdre » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:00 pm

Two stupid tries from silly mistakes & a non existent goal kicker was the difernece today.
You can't blame Sheens or Fitzhenry for this loss.
We played stupid footy & we payed for it.Next week will be tough against the sharks & we will lose again if we play the same way

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:40 pm

tiger tigers wrote: WE ARE NOT CONTENDERS ... some of the people in here knew that , but got blasted by the rose colored glasses supporters .... mr sheens you play a guy at halfback . have the confidence in him to play halfback ......
disagree about the contenders bit, we've been playing fairly average over the last 2 months, but still winning. We definitely weren't there today, below the average we've been playing, lots of room for improvement. I'd be more concerned if there was absolutely no room for improvement.

Hoping things click finally for next week against the Sharks

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:46 pm

where playing just as good as 15 other teams in this comp Gus is right this comp is the weakest we have ever seen.. and the dragons arnt very good its just that everyone else is a notch down

spaceman

Post by spaceman » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 6:47 pm

senexx wrote:

Golden like all of us on this forum are entiteled to their say.....the problem on this forum is that some dont like hearing reality

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 7:00 pm

Golden wrote:where playing just as good as 15 other teams in this comp Gus is right this comp is the weakest we have ever seen.. and the dragons arnt very good its just that everyone else is a notch down
yeah pretty much, the comp is wide open with it's mediocrity, but we can't criticise.....we aren't real fans if we do that

senexx

Post by senexx » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 1:01 pm

You can criticise but do it constructively.
Don't turn it into a constant negative whinge.
Courage in my Blood
- senex tigris