Rush of blood

Tiger_heart

Rush of blood

Post by Tiger_heart » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 7:48 pm

seems to be costing us plenty - if I am not mistaken, at least 2 (if not more) tries today came from unforced errors. Question is, when it is time to settle down, play out 3-4 tackles, then boot the ball down field, we go for the miracle off load, the flick, or, worse, we fumble our way into a sixth tackle only 40 meters our from our line. Sure, it makes for pretty football to watch (when it comes off), but this is where we lack leadership (I am not calling it experience because some of the older players should know this by now). And please, Benji, leave the tactical, short kicking to others, it is not your go, and hasn't been for a long time IMHO.

Post by 851 » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 7:51 pm

Benji was very poor today again,Farah wasn't much better,we lack the mongrel to go on with the job,and Fitzy and Skando,please Tim,you must be kidding. :cry:
Go hard or go home

Balmain Tiger

Post by Balmain Tiger » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 7:58 pm

851 wrote:Benji was very poor today again,Farah wasn't much better,we lack the mongrel to go on with the job,and Fitzy and Skando,please Tim,you must be kidding. :cry:
lui seemed to be playing alot of left edge attack rather than benji doing it...
benji was decent in attack i thought.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:07 pm

These brain explosions are always talked about as an issue, but they are never eradicated.

Like that saying goes "if you always do what you always did you always get what you always got."

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:38 pm

Like that saying goes "if you always do what you always did you always get what you always got."[/quote]

I wonder if Sheens has ever heard this before... :lol:

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 9:16 pm

Tiger_heart wrote:seems to be costing us plenty - if I am not mistaken, at least 2 (if not more) tries today came from unforced errors. Question is, when it is time to settle down, play out 3-4 tackles, then boot the ball down field, we go for the miracle off load, the flick, or, worse, we fumble our way into a sixth tackle only 40 meters our from our line. Sure, it makes for pretty football to watch (when it comes off), but this is where we lack leadership (I am not calling it experience because some of the older players should know this by now). And please, Benji, leave the tactical, short kicking to others, it is not your go, and hasn't been for a long time IMHO.
A lack of leadership?
Or a lack of structure, game plan and perserverance?

angeman

Post by angeman » Mon 26 Jul, 2010 7:59 am

we lost the ball quite a few times on tackles 0, 1, or 2 which is just crazy. but then again that's how we play... rocks and diamonds

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Mon 26 Jul, 2010 8:08 am

angeman wrote:we lost the ball quite a few times on tackles 0, 1, or 2 which is just crazy. but then again that's how we play... rocks and diamonds
I counted 7 times. 4 of those in our own half!

Learn, Move on, WIN!!!
STAND BACK OR SOMEONE WILL
GET HURT! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!