Typical Matai

Newy Tiger

Typical Matai

Post by Newy Tiger » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:07 pm

Well Steve Matai gave us a wonderful insight today on why he is such a grub with his cheapshots and cowardly pushes I mean what is this guys problem does he just like doing cowardly acts? Personally I would like to see him wake upto himself and start playing like a sportsman rather than a cockroach .
thoughts?

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:15 pm

Dead set wanker.

Hope he gets belted before the season is over.

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:41 pm

He and his mates (Stewart and Watmough...)...a class of grub above all others...

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 8:58 pm

The NRL have to rub this bloke out for a month. Was sitting only a few rows back from the incident, okay the initial incident was fifty fifty but the carry on afterwards was disgusting and he had a few mates in their too. After being penalized, gobs the ref and the tiger players than get sin binned than starts up another fight. We dont need him in the NRL he is scum and really Manly dont need him, they are a better side without him

G. Strombolli

Post by G. Strombolli » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 9:37 pm

Robbie was very quiet after that hit...

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 9:41 pm

and he wonders why he got his @ss handed to him in a street fight.....typical media spin tried to play him as a hero though....in a 1-1 fight faf would handle him with ease......

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 10:59 pm

I have fingers crossed each and every week that someone clocks him and Watmough.

Torbizlo

Post by Torbizlo » Sun 25 Jul, 2010 11:09 pm

he used to be a great player about 3 seasons ago. since then he has become a filthy grub. with matai in your team, you are guaranteed the following: he will give away AT LEAST 1 penalty, he will bomb AT LEAST 1 try, he will make ATLEAST 1 stupid mistake and he will fake AT LEAST 1 injury after stuffing up... he will either clutch at his shoulder, wrist, ankle, knee, just about any body part EXCEPT the head coz he has no brain.
When robbie was being treated by the trainer, you could see the red mark up near his temple where he was struck. for matai to go up to him and hit him on the back like that is pathetic. ive never seen anything like it. the NRL should contact manly and warn them about such stupidity. hayne did the right thing by giving that goose 10 in the bin.

alien

Post by alien » Mon 26 Jul, 2010 4:40 am

matai is an idiot and he deserved getting sin binned

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 26 Jul, 2010 2:35 pm

Torbizlo wrote:When robbie was being treated by the trainer, you could see the red mark up near his temple where he was struck.
There was this malarkey in the SMH today about Manly insinuating that Farah took a dive, and Robbie defending himself.

I thought it was clear as day myself that Matai copped him high = illegal. Doesn't matter whether he was jumping or not. And I agree, there was a clear Matai-wrist-sized red mark across Farah's head when he got up.

Mona Lolesi

Post by Mona Lolesi » Mon 26 Jul, 2010 3:21 pm

If there was a betting market on Matai getting injured or put on report every game it would be the easiest money you would ever make.

Balmain Tiger

Post by Balmain Tiger » Mon 26 Jul, 2010 5:19 pm

bloody matai, the little sook that he is always thinks he is correct. robbie threw up at halftime due to the knock.

Gotoddy

Post by Gotoddy » Mon 26 Jul, 2010 7:25 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Torbizlo wrote:When robbie was being treated by the trainer, you could see the red mark up near his temple where he was struck.
There was this malarkey in the SMH today about Manly insinuating that Farah took a dive, and Robbie defending himself.

I thought it was clear as day myself that Matai copped him high = illegal. Doesn't matter whether he was jumping or not. And I agree, there was a clear Matai-wrist-sized red mark across Farah's head when he got up.
I couldn't believe the articles in the DT and Herald today, and the comments that Robbie was a diver. That Matai is a deadset goose and people had the hide to have a go at Farah, please.

I came home and watched the first half on replay and 9 times out of 10 there was a hand on the back of a Tigers player each time they played the ball. It was driving me nuts. Do Manly play that dirty against other teams?