Watmough rattles Tiger's cage

barra

Re: Watmough rattles Tiger's cage

Post by barra » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 9:12 am

Joe, if so I hope Galloway, Gibbs, Ellis, Heighno, Moors and Fafita are all in our side that day!

Maybe that will = Citizen's hope that Watmough's comeuppance is memorable!

IronTiger

Post by IronTiger » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 10:26 am

yeah i've got a good nickname for Watmough...OJ Simpson

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 5:28 pm

IronTiger wrote:yeah i've got a good nickname for Watmough...OJ Simpson

:| Okaaaay :?

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 5:36 pm

ive set the wheels in motion today and had our PR officer from my company contact watmuffs manager to do a fight for charity boxing match at years end...my company has agreed to put up 50k if we can get the backing to have it televised on one HD or fox along with some other charity fights....i have personally put my hand up to fight and will end my 11 years hiatus from amature boxing to take on watmuff if he is willing to accept

stryker

Post by stryker » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 6:51 pm

ron burgandy wrote:ive set the wheels in motion today and had our PR officer from my company contact watmuffs manager to do a fight for charity boxing match at years end...my company has agreed to put up 50k if we can get the backing to have it televised on one HD or fox along with some other charity fights....i have personally put my hand up to fight and will end my 11 years hiatus from amature boxing to take on watmuff if he is willing to accept
:) need a hand?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 7:27 pm

Haha yeh watmough v some nobody no ones heard of.
A veritable ratings bonanza.
Get yer hand off it

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 7:38 pm

innsaneink wrote:Haha yeh watmough v some nobody no ones heard of.
Get yer hand off it
Works for Mundine...
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 7:41 pm

Yeah and the situations are so alike.
Oh no its now another "Hey Im ron look at me!" thread

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 7:45 pm

Get yer hand off it

works for webb and SBW.......plus ive got hands....even though i havent competed boxing since i was 16 i still train regulary as well as taken up muay thai and 10th planet JJ over the last 5 years as well.ive got him covered even though id be roughly giving up 10-15kgs

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 8:44 pm

Bwahahahha!!!!!

Ur fully sick Ron!!!

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

LMAO.....seriously!!!

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 8:46 pm

Too funny to be true,The person behind Ron is a true genius.

Hialrious!!!!

Gobbs

Post by Gobbs » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 10:51 pm

Anyone just see Watmough on the Footy Show? What an absolute grub. He is channeling those upper class snob's from the 70's & 80's with his all high and mighty attitude. He's just got one of those annoying heads i'd love to smack. Basically saw nothing wrong with what Matai did to Faff after he hit him high. Get lost Choc! If there's one wish I could have it would be for Wests take make the finals and come up against Manly. Nothing would please me more than to see the Tigers send the Silvertails out of the finals race. Long live the Fibro's!!
Still the Official #1 Kevin 'Buddha' McGuinness Supporter ©

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah Just saw the interview. Not sure what made me more nauseous, Watmough's attitude, the closeness of his eyes, or the sickening way the rest of the panel were fawning over him. How can this excrement from the bottom of the gene pool attract so much attention?

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 7:51 am

ron burgandy wrote:
Get yer hand off it

works for webb and SBW.......plus ive got hands....even though i havent competed boxing since i was 16 i still train regulary as well as taken up muay thai and 10th planet JJ over the last 5 years as well.ive got him covered even though id be roughly giving up 10-15kgs
Ron - 10th planet JJ. I'm going have to call BS on this.

Glennb

Post by Glennb » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 10:05 am

ron burgandy wrote:
Get yer hand off it

Interesting.........which gym?

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 6:23 pm

I think Ron is either the baddest dude on the planet or full of s***. I'll bet on the full of s*** option. From my understanding there is no gym that offers 10th planet JJ in Sydney other than the good old youtube.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 6:34 pm

tiger05 wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:
Get yer hand off it

Ron - 10th planet JJ. I'm going have to call BS on this.
call BS all you want.....i go to melbourne regulary for the company i work for and i take classes down there and have done for a while now....if you want we can meet up at one of the gyms i train at here in sydney and i can give you a few lessons...its pretty fun to learn though and its a more modern version of BJJ....im close to attaining my brown belt which is exciting for me personally

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Fri 30 Jul, 2010 6:42 pm

Glennb wrote:
ron burgandy wrote:
Get yer hand off it

Interesting.........which gym?
which gym? i dont really understand the question in relation to the highlighted portion of my comment....

i live in orange nsw up until i was 16.... got trained by glen sutherland and mick fabar......moved to sydney and didnt fight much after that.... did a bit down at berkely gym down wollongong way with john talbot...met jason ryles at that gym and became good friends with him and still maintain that friendship till this day also used to train with abel parker who fought mark bagero for the australian MW title back in the day

stryker and king sirro who are boxing fanatics can probably confirm these people as they arent widely known unless you have been closely around boxing in australia