ayshford suspected broken hand

Tigerdave

Re: ayshford suspected broken hand

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 8:17 am

because the doc wouldn't be speaking to sheens at all during the game nor at half time to say that there could be a injury with a player :roll:

who the hell is saying it's the doc's fault???? surely sheens would have known...at the very least during the half time break.

If NO ONE said anything to Sheens about Blake's hand then there is obviously a communication problem, which isn't good either.

fulleightyminutes

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 8:29 am

I may be wrong but I think Blake has broken his hand before adn it kept him from making his debut in FG. Hope it's not the same one.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 9:52 am

gee i think the decision was a simple one ....daniellas on the bench ,your run on centre is injured ,but this seems to be sheens way ... he dosent have confidence in certain players , and then he has too much in others ....its a no brainer when you sit a centre on the bench and your centre is injured .....

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:18 am

Tigerdave wrote:because the doc wouldn't be speaking to sheens at all during the game nor at half time to say that there could be a injury with a player :roll:

who the hell is saying it's the doc's fault???? surely sheens would have known...at the very least during the half time break.

If NO ONE said anything to Sheens about Blake's hand then there is obviously a communication problem, which isn't good either.
just certain people who like to make up BS, who useally dont know facts or is just trying to bring down who ever they can cause they are unhappy in the world and not getting any at home...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:20 am

tiger tigers wrote:gee i think the decision was a simple one ....daniellas on the bench ,your run on centre is injured ,but this seems to be sheens way ... he dosent have confidence in certain players , and then he has too much in others ....its a no brainer when you sit a centre on the bench and your centre is injured .....
Really makes no sense at all...playing 15 and a half against 17, a fully fit replacement doing far call for 80 mins
Ayshford was a liability in the 2nd half
Last edited by innsaneink on Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:20 am

Well I guess if there is a positive out of this.....well wemay get to see Daniella get a go in the centres.

I hope its not Brown,I dont rate him.

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:24 am

fulleightyminutes wrote:I may be wrong but I think Blake has broken his hand before adn it kept him from making his debut in FG. Hope it's not the same one.
Wrist. Had bone grafted from his hip..
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 10:37 am

have geoff daniela in centres for rabbitohs game.
if results on blake hand show no major injury rest him until its right.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 11:59 am

Maybe Daniela didn't get a run as supercoach is filthy that he wasn't allowed to select a certain other outside back that he prefers...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 12:16 pm

Hmmm....that suggests Sheens selections have been taken out of his control......

Unlikely...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

LukeH

Post by LukeH » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 12:39 pm

innsaneink wrote:Ayshford had a chance to wrap the game up, simply picking up a loose ball on their tryline.

He couldnt mange that.

I bet daniella wouldve. Image

Doc probly jabbed the pick in his big toe.
If he got the needle in his hand then it explains why he knocked on......

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 12:46 pm

tiger tigers wrote:gee i think the decision was a simple one ....daniellas on the bench ,your run on centre is injured ,but this seems to be sheens way ... he dosent have confidence in certain players , and then he has too much in others ....its a no brainer when you sit a centre on the bench and your centre is injured .....
Look its another Sheens blunder....thought everyone would be used to them by now.

fulleightyminutes

Post by fulleightyminutes » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 1:14 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:
fulleightyminutes wrote:I may be wrong but I think Blake has broken his hand before adn it kept him from making his debut in FG. Hope it's not the same one.
Wrist. Had bone grafted from his hip..
Cheers for clearing that up.