The man child tackle

senexx

Re: The man child tackle

Post by senexx » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 3:40 pm

Underdog, don't worry about it. I've been around a long time and the forum members here use really weird names for half the players. I am often wondering who they are. I was reading this thread to find out who the hell the man child was myself.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Mon 02 Aug, 2010 6:02 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:He was great last night.

I still don't think he gets the ball often enough. Neither does Lote.
Agree 100%. We should attack down the left hand side far more often. It is amongst if not the best centre/winger attacking combination in the NRL. It annoys me to no end that we seem to go to the other side of the field far more frequently in attack.

Most of our game plan in attack should revolve around setting up the play to get the ball to our left hand side.

Glennb

Post by Glennb » Mon 02 Aug, 2010 11:24 am

sunshine coast tiger wrote:Was at the game, it was a fantastic tackle. How good a player is Lawrence, he has every thing required in a footballer. How great was his try just before half time. He must be the number one priority to sign to a long term contract.
Apparently Ron is organising a press conference for Monday....

Nix

Post by Nix » Mon 02 Aug, 2010 2:35 pm

simonthetiger wrote:Is there a better sight than watching Lawrence hit light speed at home!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :righton:
Yes watching Jarryd Hayne do the same.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Mon 02 Aug, 2010 6:37 pm

makes you wonder how beau scott is considered a better defensive centre...maybe its because he played back row for 90% of his career....

yeah lawry is quick...ive been saying this for years....

hes out ran slater,jennings and both morris boys to the try line in his career im loving the $17 i got him at for the quickest man in league race....over 100 metres he should have them

barra

Post by barra » Tue 03 Aug, 2010 9:49 am

His try before half time was real class. Benji gave him a sniff of a gap and he burst through with ease before pinning his ears back... certainly got the crowd on our feet!!