Benji's kicking game

tiger05

Benji's kicking game

Post by tiger05 » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 8:22 am

There have been a lot of posters over the years knocking his general kicking game. I though that last night he showed he has a great all round kicking game.

His bombs are real good. His long kicking game was good and his grubbers were pretty much perfect.

Add that to a good running game and one of the best passing games in the comp and Benji looks to be getting back into form.

Fulton also deserves a huge wrap. He is giving Benji another hard runner to target.

If the team starts to kick into gear and Benji continues playing up to form I think we are still in with a shot this year.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 8:38 am

Agreed. I'm not too sure what's going on with the attack, we see glimpses of it happening, hopefully it'll click sooner rather than later. A few disruptions in the halves wouldn't be helping.

seadoggy

Post by seadoggy » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 9:20 am

I was pretty impressed with benji and fulton last night, one of the few bright spots in an ordinary performance, mitch brown showed some promise as well, and even tho he can't tackle, I thought lui provided benji with some excellent service and space to move.

jasetiger

Post by jasetiger » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 6:13 pm

Just wishing he'd stopped putting up Mid-field bombs every last tackle play.....became so predictable.

izotope

Post by izotope » Sun 01 Aug, 2010 6:20 pm

jasetiger wrote:Just wishing he'd stopped putting up Mid-field bombs every last tackle play.....became so predictable.
i agree mix it up, but he puts a real good swirling bomb.

benji's general kicking game has improved and he finally hit the line good work benj!!
tigers!