Three Blind Mice !!!

ImageImageImage
Friday 17 September 2010 7:30PM
Canberra Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
Magpie69

Three Blind Mice !!!

Post by Magpie69 » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:06 am

Archer, Maxwell and Harrigan have to go, Tongue was obviously offside when he scored his try. As soon as Dugan kicked the ball, Tongue was in front of him and inside the 10 meters. If they cant get bthe simple ones right, get someone who can. Refs will decide who wins the 2010 Premiership- mark my words !

Lukic

Post by Lukic » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:13 am

Dugan put Tongue back onside by getting in front of him.

Magpie69

Post by Magpie69 » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:16 am

Nope, as soon as he kicks it, Tongue is off side, even if Dugan does run past him, shocking decision!!!!

Tiger_Al

Post by Tiger_Al » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:22 am

Did anyone notice how much it pained Maxwell to give us that penalty in front of the posts.... Hate that guy

BrissieTiger67

Post by BrissieTiger67 » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:32 am

yeh i just had a look at that then and duagn grubbers it about 9ms out with tongue as previous hooker still at about 5/6m out, tough call for lines man to make but any other game it would have been called by the video ref. Anyway refs are always bad so nothing new.

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:54 am

Tiger_Al wrote:Did anyone notice how much it pained Maxwell to give us that penalty in front of the posts.... Hate that guy
Yeah, that was horrible :lol:

Not sure how the linesman missed one of the Raiders players foot on the line just before we dragged them over, he was in PERFECT position to call it and he let it go.

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 9:23 am

It was Hayne last week, these guys this week. We won! Aren't we above blaming the ref's? Without them we don't have a game to play anyway. Archer is the best ref and I would prefer Maxwell over Hayne any day of the week.

Besides, didn't Lui touch the ball before Tongue picked it up! As such Tongue was onside.

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 9:59 am

And we got a couple of decent 50/50 stripping calls, and gibbs milked a bottler. i'm more frustrated that they seem to be reluctant to call any penalties in the finals. both teams were pushing the 10 all night. And, why was that last Raiders play a scrum and not a penalty if he passed off the ground after being tackled (i've not seen the replay yet, but that's how it looked from where i was)

BrissieTiger67

Post by BrissieTiger67 » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:12 am

im happy for refs to be making calls on the fly, even if some of them are wrong they are only human. But i dont like that with a game on the line in a final the ref is so scared to blow the whistle in case he gets it wrong.

btw i reckon gibbs milked it a little but all lars needed to do was step to the side rather than go over him. Lars was trying to slow the play down and get to marker position before gibbs could get up and it was a fair call.

GlennC

Post by GlennC » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:12 am

Bryce slightly milked the teets to be sure but that Canberra dude had no1 to blame but himself, he only needed to move to the side.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:33 am

I thought they were better than Hayne was the week before. Still far from great refereeing though.

Swanny

Post by Swanny » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:08 am

Did anyone else notice how far foward campese walked off were he was tackled. The tackle before the first try he crawled about 8 steps foward, how they miss that i will never know!

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:44 am

Swanny wrote:Did anyone else notice how far foward campese walked off were he was tackled. The tackle before the first try he crawled about 8 steps foward, how they miss that i will never know!
my oath swanny, campese did it on a number of occasions as did the number 9, its a bloody joke with these refs ... three blind mice or three stooges take your pick !
I dislike sowfs immensely

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Sabre » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:54 am

And what about not getting six again when Benji kicked into into a raiders player, who played at the ball, then benji kicked it back to Galloway?

And when Reece Robinson ran over the sideline and passed it back in, his foot was clearly on the line and the touchie was right there.

AND BY FAR THE WORST CALL OF ALL. GALLOWAY PENALISED FOR TAKING OUT THE KICKER.
WTF

Makes the victor even sweeter knowing everything went the raiders way

Tigerdave
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 7:01 pm

Sabre wrote:And what about not getting six again when Benji kicked into into a raiders player, who played at the ball, then benji kicked it back to Galloway?

And when Reece Robinson ran over the sideline and passed it back in, his foot was clearly on the line and the touchie was right there.

WTF

what he said...

and I could add Campese crawling the length of the field without being penalised.... I was waiting for the whistle to be blown, but he just kept going

BrissieTiger67

Post by BrissieTiger67 » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 7:06 pm

Sabre wrote:And what about not getting six again when Benji kicked into into a raiders player, who played at the ball, then benji kicked it back to Galloway?

WTF

galloway taking out campese was the dumbest call ever lol cos galloway pulled out of it and brushed his leg that was sticking out after the kick lol hilarious!

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 7:08 pm

Blackpearl wrote:
Swanny wrote:Did anyone else notice how far foward campese walked off were he was tackled. The tackle before the first try he crawled about 8 steps foward, how they miss that i will never know!
my oath swanny, campese did it on a number of occasions as did the number 9, its a bloody joke with these refs ... three blind mice or three stooges take your pick !
I hate how they say "its shortening the 10m".

Theyre on the attack, im sure the players want them as far away from the tryline as possible even if its shortening the 10m.
Gee its grouse at hardware house!

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 7:41 pm

Yeah shortening the ten and confusing the hell out of the markers.