Well done Tigers!

ImageImageImage
Friday 17 September 2010 7:30PM
Canberra Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
Reynoldson!!

Well done Tigers!

Post by Reynoldson!! » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:59 am

Hi - Raiders fan here. Sorry to come onto your boards like this, but I am hoping it's OK as I'm going to have to support Tigers for the next few weeks because I hate every other team involved!

Anyways, congrats on the win last night, it was a great game and I really like the brand of footy you guys play. I hope you go all the way, slaying the Dragons next week and then hopefully the Roosters, but anyone will do. You have certainly become our bogey team. I don't think that Raiders have ever beaten you with Marshall in the team, unbelievable. Maybe next year (provided Campo comes back the same player from the horror injury)

By the way, that Galloway is a monster, how has he not played rep football?

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:52 am

Reynoldson!! wrote:Hi - Raiders fan here. Sorry to come onto your boards like this, but I am hoping it's OK as I'm going to have to support Tigers for the next few weeks because I hate every other team involved!

Anyways, congrats on the win last night, it was a great game and I really like the brand of footy you guys play. I hope you go all the way, slaying the Dragons next week and then hopefully the Roosters, but anyone will do. You have certainly become our bogey team. I don't think that Raiders have ever beaten you with Marshall in the team, unbelievable. Maybe next year (provided Campo comes back the same player from the horror injury)

good stuff raiders fan, i reckon that you guys have some real talent and with some luck about the length of time campese is out for i'm tipping a tigers / raiders gf in 2011. gotta admit that i felt for bronson ( the raiders best player by a long shot ) and the young kicker after the game but it was good to see harrison and farah speak to croker after the match
I dislike sowfs immensely

Tigerdave
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks Reynoldson! yeah as Pearl said, you guys do have some talent, I'd expect them to be in the finals again next year. Huge pack.

No, the Raiders haven't beaten us when Benji is playing, it's 8 nil now :)

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Geo. » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah...hats of Reynoldson gracious in defeat..

As to your question of Galloway it has got me beat too...

but apparently he is a slow plodding reserve grade hack who is soft and injury prone, gets head slammed by Souff's and goes missing when the heat is on.....

Me..... I reckon he is a smokey for the Four Nations squad...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Spartan117
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Spartan117 » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 8:14 pm

Onya Reynoldson welcome to the best forum on earth. Thanks for your gracious and objective opinion.

YOur welcome to upgrade NRL teams and join us.
UTT - Up The Tigers

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:47 pm

Reynoldson!! wrote:Hi - Raiders fan here. Sorry to come onto your boards like this, but I am hoping it's OK as I'm going to have to support Tigers for the next few weeks because I hate every other team involved!

Havent seen an orange helmet lying round the joint have you?