What a pathetic bunch of losers in Black & Gold!

Honour & Glory

What a pathetic bunch of losers in Black & Gold!

Post by Honour & Glory » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:05 pm

After the rubbish of last week, who would have thought that the Tigers could play any worse or without any conviction or discipline or organisation?
Who in hell actually creates the game plan? What a crock of crap! Tigers how is it that even when you let the softest of tries in, no one behind the goalposts, not a soul actually shows any character or conviction and demands more respect for the footbal.
Who can believe that each week we live on the memories of Benji Marshall :deadhorse: and ignore the farcical plays! His decisions, his ill timed flick passes, his kicking, his defence are all something way short of a regular first grader, Sheens why the hell cant Benji be benched for a while (like for ever maybe!).......who cares if the Tigers lose without him, at least they might stick to a plan, assuming you have a plan that is!
How on earth can Beau Ryan be considered a first grader with Mitch Brown on the bench? Could Ryan have made any more mistakes and still kiss his team mates on the cheeks?
And Tigers Players.......READ THIS.....how the hell can you believe in yourselves that you are serious contenders with such a pathetic attitude to winning and losing, it seems that each time you are behind the goalposts that nothing is urgent or of concern......
I paid to watch you losers play, and I am so silly for doing that cause it pays you bunch of imposters for being such a bunch or pretenders.

Can anyone tell us why no forwards actually ran onto the ball, they were all flat footed and received the ball before they moved forward?
Can anyone tell me why we never have more than a single option for the dummy half? If we actually do have a receiver in play?
Can anyone tell me why at each kick off, we kick to the opposition forwards and we have Lawrence and Ayshford tackle them?
Can anyone tell me why we kick low and short on every restart?
Can anyone tell me why we cannot get the ball out of a scrum cleanly and passed to the next receiver before Asatasi who packs in the front row, tackles our receiver?
I mean with so many coaching staff surely they actually consider these as part of the training and then game plan?
This is not even junior football game plan?
Last edited by Honour & Glory on Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:25 pm

could not agree more i was burnt earlier tonight for having those thoughts but the truth hurts we lost to a reserve grade team yes a reserve grade team

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:26 pm

I have rarely seen this side show emotion since playing with Sheens.

Chunk

Post by Chunk » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:29 pm

Honour & Glory wrote:After the rubbish of last week, who would have thought that the Tigers could play any worse or without any conviction or discipline or organisation?
Who in hell actually creates the game plan? What a crock of crap! Tigers how is it that even when you let the softest of tries in, no one behind the goalposts, not a soul actually shows any character or conviction and demands more respect for the footbal.
Who can believe that each week we live on the memories of Benji Marshall :deadhorse: and ignore the farcical plays! His decisions, his ill timed flick passes, his kicking, his defence are all something way short of a regular first grader, Sheens why the hell cant Benji be benched for a while (like for ever maybe!).......who cares if the Tigers lose without him, at least they might stick to a plan, assuming you have a plan that is!
How on earth can Beau Ryan be considered a first grader with Mitch Brown on the bench? Could Ryan have made any more mistakes and still kiss his team mates on the cheeks?
And Tigers Players.......READ THIS.....how the hell can you believe in yourselves that you are serious contenders with such a pathetic attitude to winning and losing, it seems that each time you are behind the goalposts that nothing is urgent or of concern......
I paid to watch you losers play, and I am so silly for doing that cause it pays you bunch of imposters for being such a bunch or pretenders.
AFL looks a whole lot better that Wests Tigers for the future.
You no speak properly.........

Bye

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:30 pm

Allan Towle wrote:I have rarely seen this side show emotion since playing with Sheens.
Happens once or twice a year, if that.

I've said since that disgusting capitulation against Newcastle in 2007 that we needed a fresh change and nothing we've done since has changed my mind.

The lack of aggression and enthusiasm when it comes to the crunch end of the season is absolutely astounding and pathetic.

Tigermac

Post by Tigermac » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:32 pm

Yep, judging by your post, AFL would suit you

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:32 pm

Tonight was one of the worst losses in our mediocre history.

Truly stunning to lose to that Souths team with so many players out. Farcical performance and we won't get any better. I reckon we are done for the year.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:41 pm

Clearly you don't like the Tigers, then maybe you should go for the scums instead aye.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

carso

Post by carso » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 10:49 pm

I hope tim sheens and co read these posts. Heres another go from a punter. It breaks my heart to watch rubbish like that. No way in hell should we have lost to souths with that lead.
Where to start......
Halfback - Losing moltzen hurt us i think. He is the best 7 at our club. Lui, do us a favour and go back to u20's or reserve grade or whatever. you are average at best. LEARN TO TACKLE WHILE YOUR THERE!. Im a believer that good attacking teams are built on the 9, 6 7 and 1 ( more commonly the 1 nowdays as they can be an extra 6). farah is a top 9, benji can be a good 6, the signing of mckinnon is good. this just leaves the 7. WHY would arana taumata not ever get a run there???? he is a super talent. Not only did he not get played but we let him go to the cowgirls and he has played his ass off every game so far for them. EPIC FAIL on that one tigers. the old saying of dont rob peter to pay paul applies here too. if one of the chosen 6, 7 or 9 is out, dont move one to fill in at the other ie leave benji at 6, he belongs 2 passes from the ruck. leave farah at 9, he controls our go forward round the ruck. All our 7 needs to do really is to run basic plays to get ou forwards out of the one out routine and then feed benji the ball when we got go forward. its a simple game really. Watch qld origin they do it so well, around the ruck is basic but its fast and purposeful. and it works proof is in the pudding. Fitzhenry played in the hooker halves roles in UK, why not give it to him??? bye bye lui fitzy has a go.

Lote - Ive heard people say this about big tony williams from manly and same goes for you - get in front of a mirror, your a very big very strong and very fast man! for god sake, run yourself into some holes on an unders line or something! im sure benji will give you the ball! tuiaki can show you how its done! get well soon big fella!

Heightington and Lawrence - You guys are awesome! from what i see you 2 carry us. same as bryce gibbs and ellis. Unreal boys. I can only imagine how you must feel watching them flick pass possession away, i know itd break my heart if that happened in my team.

Benji - NO MORE FLICKPASSES!!!!! Ever!!! Your not playing touch football anymore. And if your outside men arent in a good position to get the ball, DONT PASS IT! its hard to watch scrum plays get tackled over the sideline on first tackle. the ball itself can move sideways faster than you ever can! if it needs to go there pass it! give the runners a chance!
I wont say anything about goal kicking, other than if your not up to it put your hand up cos its costing us games. Not cool. Dont feel you need to get your hands on the ball too much, im sure faah and whoever is 7 can drive the bus to get the go forward happening, so you can show the world what you got in a bit of space and hopefully broken field. Every tigers fan loves to watch you fly, but sometimes simple is better.

Recruiting players - GET US A 7! A good one. We have plenty of speed out wide, a good mobile forward pack, a top 9, a quality 6, we just need a 7 to drive the bus.

Theres no doubt with a quality 7 we have a premiership team. simple. I'll always be a tiger i'll never change but for god sake boys some stuff i see from you's of a weekend wouldnt cut it in bush footy. You dont know how lucky you all are to play football for a living, so dam well do your jobs!!! Have some pride in ya jumper boys! cos theres alot of punters out here who live and die every weekend on watching you play. I really hope this finds its way onto sheens desk or stuck to the dressing shed wall. means nothing if the players dont get this message from somewhere

Magpie69

Post by Magpie69 » Sun 08 Aug, 2010 8:24 am

Honour & Glory wrote:who cares if the Tigers lose without him, at least they might stick to a plan, assuming you have a plan that is!
I care!!!

You are the first entrant in the goose of the year awards

Please turn the light off on your way out

Honour & Glory

Post by Honour & Glory » Sun 08 Aug, 2010 1:34 pm

Magpie69 wrote:
Honour & Glory wrote:who cares if the Tigers lose without him, at least they might stick to a plan, assuming you have a plan that is!
I care!!!

You are the first entrant in the goose of the year awards

Please turn the light off on your way out

Sorry but I thought this was a moderated forum.....your lowly display of judgement ranks with the players in question and the coach.....get out of the gutter fool!