This team NEVER learns

Snake

Re: This team NEVER learns

Post by Snake » Sun 08 Aug, 2010 6:59 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:Well i demand answers from Ryan and Lote as to what they were doing last night ...
I have my tickets to the Panthers game and if that performance is repeated i will personally boo my own team.
Luckily i was watching the game on TV last night otherwise i would have beaten someone up and high chance it was going to be Beau Ryan and whoever tried to protect him after i gave him a few..
Disgracefulllllll
Please if you want to boo your own team go and support the eels or another club..one thing about Wests/Balmain /Weststigers fans we have enough respect never to boo our teams I for one was guttered at the game last night but I would NEVER Boo my own club.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 08 Aug, 2010 7:13 pm

Snake wrote:
Love the WestsTigers wrote:Well i demand answers from Ryan and Lote as to what they were doing last night ...
I have my tickets to the Panthers game and if that performance is repeated i will personally boo my own team.
Luckily i was watching the game on TV last night otherwise i would have beaten someone up and high chance it was going to be Beau Ryan and whoever tried to protect him after i gave him a few..
Disgracefulllllll
Please if you want to boo your own team go and support the eels or another club..one thing about Wests/Balmain /Weststigers fans we have enough respect never to boo our teams I for one was guttered at the game last night but I would NEVER Boo my own club.
I would never support any other team but the fans didnt deserve what happened last night....
As the title says "This team NEVER learns" , so when will they learn ?? maybe after being boo'd or perhaps another 50 point belting.
I have never felt angrier till what i witnessed last night.. Every ounce in me still supports the team but not the effort buy some last night.
I rather support Dogs than support eels .. and me supporting the dogs will never happen in the lifetime..

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 09 Aug, 2010 11:16 am

stryker wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
tigergirlz wrote:Not only that, the team really lacked structure, fitness and passion as the game went into golden point. The reverse was true for the Rabbitohs. Without those 3 things forget the semis.
Souths didn't play that well. They were just more committed and had less mind numbingly bonehead plays than us.
Thats right, they didnt give up and made less crucial errors. They weren't brilliant. Imagine what their full side would have done to us....
As I recall they beat us 50-10!!