5 Years Between Beers!!!

benjibrotown

Re: 5 Years Between Beers!!!

Post by benjibrotown » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 10:29 pm

Im pretty sure were home for a finals berth, have heard the commentators say that its like the team that ends on 28 with the best +/- will make it.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 15 Aug, 2010 10:57 pm

We are 95% there.

However not such about Farah's comments on twitter saying we are there for certain. Thats simply not true.

If we lose all 3, there is still a chance to finish 9th if Souths, Parra or Canberra won all there 3 games. A lot of teams will finish on 30 points and our for and against would be the worst of the lot. Thats the worst case scenario. The way we played today though gives me the impression this group is a bit mentally tougher then the previous 4 years and would not allow such a situation to occur.

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 1:20 am

unless we get flogged in our last 3 games and somebody like souths wins their last 3 games and everybody else in the 8 finish on 30 we are home in the 8

and btw the raiders and parra are both on -50 odd we wouldnt be the worst F and A unless we got flogged bad the last 3 games
and alot of those bottom 8 teams are playing each other anyway

so we are pretty much in for sure

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 8:11 am

innsaneink wrote:
westTAHger wrote:thankyou wests-tigers. I am very excited, looking like a finals berth is gonna happen.
One more win & I definately can go have a drink. :wahoo:
I will admit I have had doubts sometimes during the season, and very angry with last week result.
but as we all know, one week is a long time in footy, and it would appear some demons have been put to rest. :D
Not going to make anymore bets like this again. :brick:
So what was the other hand of the bet?
Was it a two way bet or just something between yourself and the team?
Ink, it was just between me and the team( just they don't know of it) :lol:
I was so sure wests-tigers would make the finals in 2006, that in January that year, after a night on the grog, I told my mates, no drinking again until they play finals footy. needed to give my body a break for a while, anyway. thought it would only be until sept in 2006. did not realise it would take this long. :oops:
money saved on grog, spent on wests-tigers clothing, of now I have a decent collection.
will have to take it very slowly once start again,
need one more win to be certain. :pray:
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 8:50 am

I'm stoked to guys and I'm working hard to contain that feeling, but please dont forget the previous two rounds.

Next 3 weeks are scary for us...

Will you all be happy with the Semi's birth??? Is that enough to stop the Coach Sheens bashing??

For me - I WANT IT All.
UTT - Up The Tigers

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 8:56 am

I want to finish Parras season next week and put an exclamation point on our finals spot

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 9:00 am

smeghead wrote:I want to finish Parras season next week and put an exclamation point on our finals spot
It will be even sweeter to put the fire out on that train wreck that is Parramatta's season.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 9:26 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
smeghead wrote:I want to finish Parras season next week and put an exclamation point on our finals spot
It will be even sweeter to put the fire out on that train wreck that is Parramatta's season.
I want revenge for last year and for TNT
UTT - Up The Tigers

NZTiger

Post by NZTiger » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:34 am

Spartan117 wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Here Here!!
UNDISCOVERED ROCK RADIO!
http://www.undiscoveredrockradio.com

G. Strombolli

Post by G. Strombolli » Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:53 am

Spartan117 wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
All of the above.