Ken Thornett Stand Alloc. Exhausted
Mick Cronin Stand Single seats only
Western Terrace Single seats only
Eastern Terrace Single seats only
Northern Terrace Alloc. Exhausted
South Non-Alcohol Available
Obstructed View Available
Obstructed View Available

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... AR0000010I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what is obstructed view??? on the hills behind the large advertising signs??? lol
Its actually the front 2-3 rows of the Mick Cronin and Ken Thornett stands. If you don't mind people walking in the front for most of the game. They are actually good seats and cheap as well!
This may seem like an odd question, but what exactly do you mean? Why are people walking in front most of the game? Shouldn't they be watching!

IronTiger

Post by IronTiger » Wed 18 Aug, 2010 10:46 am

have our tickets will be in the Southern Stand

alien

Post by alien » Wed 18 Aug, 2010 5:54 pm

Availability:
Ken Thornett Stand - Alloc. Exhausted
Mick Cronin Stand - Single seats only
Western Terrace - Limited seats only
Eastern Terrace - Single seats only
Northern Terrace - Alloc. Exhausted
South Non-Alcohol - Alloc. Exhausted
Obstructed View - Single seats only
Obstructed View - Single seats only

still some tickets left people!

alien

Post by alien » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 2:21 am

Ken Thornett Stand Alloc. Exhausted
Mick Cronin Stand Alloc. Exhausted
Western Terrace Alloc. Exhausted
Eastern Terrace Alloc. Exhausted
Northern Terrace Alloc. Exhausted
South Non-Alcohol Alloc. Exhausted
Obstructed View Single seats only

almost all gone...

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... AR0000010I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Staks

Post by Staks » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 11:55 am

Looks like the game is sold out. Ticketek no longer selling tickets.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Sh ... EELSPARA10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Allocation Exhausted
Wests Tigers -- YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE -- Wests since 1908

Wests - the only team name to feature in every NSWRL/ARL/NRL season since 1908

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 12:12 pm

alien wrote:

Are these seats behind where you're sitting?
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 1:00 pm

The Parra bandwagon is in full force.

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 1:10 pm

Geez they're a fickle bunch that lot. I've never seen crowds fluctuate as much as it does with the eels. I suppose after last week they probably think they're up there with the dragons and if they lose to us they'll probably start tearing their jerseys and burning the flags again. Oh how i despise them.

Sincas

Post by Sincas » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 2:02 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:Well done Parramatta!!

Good to see they have forewarned fans on what will be a a close to full capacity crowd so kids with passes won't miss out and having their best interests at heart. No doubts they wont come up around 4-5K short at kick off..

SOLD OUT. Looks like the right move by Parra to warn the people who would have used passes but have now pre-purchased to ensure they can attend.

bay 69 for the Gareth Army!
Follow me on Instagram - sincas3 for more Wests Tigers pics

Moving out sale - 2005 signed Premiership jersey, '95 Balmain Sevens jersey and a framed signed WT jersey for $150 amongst other deals at http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/sincas3/m.ht ... 7675.l2562

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 2:23 pm

It looks like a vast number of fans will be turned away from this game on Sunday, maybe in the vicinity of 10,000 - 15,000. That is a lot of revenue to turn away.

You have to applaud our management. Last year they allocated this game to the SFS and got 37,000. We cashed in and they can't. Well done Wests.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 2:28 pm

The SFS pay Wests Tigers a gaurenteed amount to play at the WestsSFS...whether 10k or 40K turn up....

So it was the WestsSFS who cashed in....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 2:31 pm

My understanding and correct me if I am wrong, was that similar to the ANZ deal, the payment is guaranteed up to a crowd size of 20,000. The club then receives a proportion of the gate takings above 20,000.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 2:37 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:It looks like a vast number of fans will be turned away from this game on Sunday, maybe in the vicinity of 10,000 - 15,000. That is a lot of revenue to turn away.

You have to applaud our management. Last year they allocated this game to the SFS and got 37,000. We cashed in and they can't. Well done Wests.
I still maintain home advantage is rubbish. It didn't stop the Eels beating St. George at Kogarah Oval last year, nor did it stop Souths from beating us at Leichhardt or Newcastle at Telstra Stadium in 2007 to eliminate us from the finals race. Your team either turns up on the day or they don't. All Parramatta have succeeded in doing is shutting out 15,000 fans at around $20-$30 a ticket and costing themselves all that cash, only to have the Tigers hopefully belt them in front of their own crowd and consign them to the also-rans for this year.

Story in the Terrorgraph other day that some on the board wanted to move the game to make it more lucrative for the Eels, but were trumped by the "traditional" elements of the club... And they wonder why this game struggles for crowds against the likes of the AFL...
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 2:41 pm

By traditionalist I think it is safe to assume he means brain dead imbo's such as Ray Price

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 3:01 pm

smeghead wrote:By traditionalist I think it is safe to assume he means brain dead imbo's such as Ray Price
Well it is a Terrorgraph story, so chances are the "traditional elements" could be a couple of nuffies discussing it on the Eels forum, although Ray Price will say anything just to be heard so that doesn't surprise me either.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 8:41 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:It looks like a vast number of fans will be turned away from this game on Sunday, maybe in the vicinity of 10,000 - 15,000. That is a lot of revenue to turn away.

Making the finals playoffs each year is more important to some clubs than others..
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

alien

Post by alien » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 9:50 pm

We didn't move that game against Souths from Leichhardt a few years ago when it was sold-out early.

iloveparra

Post by iloveparra » Thu 19 Aug, 2010 10:58 pm

Tigerpete wrote:Geez they're a fickle bunch that lot. I've never seen crowds fluctuate as much as it does with the eels. I suppose after last week they probably think they're up there with the dragons and if they lose to us they'll probably start tearing their jerseys and burning the flags again. Oh how i despise them.
I have to disagree with you there. Im not just saying this because im a parra fan but i seriously dont believe our fans are as fickle as you guys make them out to be. With inconsistent teams comes inconsistent fans and thats what you get in every team, though it might seem like we get them more often because were so hot and cold as a team ALL THE TIME.

I was looking at the home crowd averages for this year and parra are doing quite well especially considering were 10th on the ladder. Parras crowd average for 2010 to date is 17 132. Were ahead of dragons whom mind you are minor premiers and their crowd average is 16687, Panthers who are in the top 4 have a crowd average of 13227. The only 2 sydney teams ahead of us are Bulldogs who have an average of 21 295 ( this is including the double header figure meaning their average would be much lower than this) and the Tigers who have a crowd average of 17 897. ( source: http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/wests_tigers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

I just dont think were doing as badly as everyone thinks, and were definitely one of the stronger sydney teams in relation to crowds especially considering our poor form of late.