Lui's defence

reynaldog

Re: Lui's defence

Post by reynaldog » Sun 22 Aug, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah, Lui did a fine job today...when he slotted into second receiver, he always looked dangerous.... it's good that he's flying under the radar, but also good opposition will have to watch him a bit more in the future... that 'doubt' he creates when he has the ball, really promotes the runs of Ellis and the centres....

willow

Post by willow » Sun 22 Aug, 2010 8:46 pm

2 highlights today, the first a great tackle on Moi Moi and the second was a one on one tackle on Horo in the second half. No surprise with the Tigers forwards playing solid that Lui is looking better, also forming a good combo with Ellis on the left edge.

Long Distance Tiger

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 9:43 am

I'm forced to eat my words of a couple of weeks ago that Lui isn't FG material yet. He's really stepped up to the plate the past couple of weeks. His defence has improved out of sight and he constantly has the opposition guessing when he takes on the line. He's also forming a great understanding with Robbie and Benji. Much as I love Molz I'd hate to see Lui dropped if Molz is ready for a comeback.

Hbom

Post by Hbom » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 9:50 am

Lui is about to explode in the next 2 rounds I reckon. Opposition teams will be looking out for him in the semis. What a nightmare, contain Benji, Farah and Lui.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 2:18 pm

Hbom wrote:Lui is about to explode in the next 2 rounds I reckon. Opposition teams will be looking out for him in the semis. What a nightmare, contain Benji, Farah and Lui.
I think we saw yesterday that Parra where constantly looking for Robbie Farah, but couldnt find him. Lui, Marshall & Farah are about become DEVASTATING with their constant shifting!!!

:sign:
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017