Skando

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27151
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Re: Skando

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 1:04 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
Eddie wrote:His stint was good quality today. Got us some decent charges and quick play the balls.
Agreed Eddie. I have not been a fan of his inclusion, but yesterday (unlike his previous two games) he was quite good. His quick play the balls were very noticeable. Very happy to eat some humble pie on this one.
So when Sheens names him on Tuesday you will be OK with it?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 9451
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by smeghead » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 1:09 pm

Personally no as my belief on better options being available still remains.

But if Sheens picks him my support will be there for him
Image

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 1:13 pm

Geo. wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:
Eddie wrote:His stint was good quality today. Got us some decent charges and quick play the balls.
Agreed Eddie. I have not been a fan of his inclusion, but yesterday (unlike his previous two games) he was quite good. His quick play the balls were very noticeable. Very happy to eat some humble pie on this one.
So when Sheens names him on Tuesday you will be OK with it?
If Gibbs is injured and it is purely as his replacement in the short term (next game or two), then it is fair enough.

Once Gibbs comes back I don't expect him to be named, I think the bench will be Fifita, Brown/Daniela, Dwyer, Gibbs.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27151
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 1:15 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
If Gibbs is injured and it is purely as his replacement in the short term (next game or two), then it is fair enough.

Once Gibbs comes back I don't expect him to be named, I think the bench will be Fifita, Brown/Daniela, Dwyer, Gibbs.
Agreed....Skando is doing a job while Gibbs is out...

That will be the bench when Gibbs is back.
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
alien
Member
Member
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by alien » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 7:17 pm

smeghead wrote:Personally no as my belief on better options being available still remains.
Like who?


User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 7:21 pm

smeghead wrote:Personally no as my belief on better options being available still remains.

But if Sheens picks him my support will be there for him
I agree. Skando probably should not be there on merit.

In saying that he has been reasonably good. He is not anywhere near the level of Fifita or Moors but he hasn't really done anything wrong and he has made some good runs.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27151
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Aug, 2010 7:38 pm

tiger05 wrote:I agree. Skando probably should not be there on merit.

In saying that he has been reasonably good. He is not anywhere near the level of Fifita or Moors but he hasn't really done anything wrong and he has made some good runs.
As a Prop Skando is better than Moors IMO....Moors has been playing like Bronson Harrison for the Pies as a wide running back rower and carving up...

Unless you think Sheens should use Moors like that of the bench then Yeah all over Skando...

Who else on merit should be there?

I can only think of Schirnack....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Post Reply