First grade LIVE discussion thread

travis_bickle

Re: First grade LIVE discussion thread

Post by travis_bickle » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:34 pm

Morris and Collis owe us. Sharks vs Panthers will give John Morris and Dean Collis the opportunity to do something good for the Tigers. Go the Sharkies :)

sleet52

Post by sleet52 » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:35 pm

We had that game Titans were shot but we blew it.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:38 pm

theres nothing better in the world then watching my beloved tigers play - win, lose or draw - so proud of the boys - injuries and that - im very happy - and God bless all the forum members! together we unite. wont be on the internet for next weeks weeks game because i'll be at the game - will miss you guys - im sure we will win and give this competition a shake!
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:39 pm

willow wrote:All things considered, the Tigers did well tonight considering how poor their first half was and the lack of troops. I daresay with Lawrence, Fulton and Gibbs, the result would have been different. having said that, they improved a lot in the second half and didn't look to suffer any injuries which is the main thing. A couple of days rest and recovery and a good week of prep next week, some key players back from injury and we're ready to rock in the semis.

Neat summary

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:41 pm

all I can say sucko Titans we finished ahead of you anyway!

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:42 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:theres nothing better in the world then watching my beloved tigers play - win, lose or draw - so proud of the boys - injuries and that - im very happy - and God bless all the forum members! together we unite. wont be on the internet for next weeks weeks game because i'll be at the game - will miss you guys - im sure we will win and give this competition a shake!
I think there will be a fair few of us at the game so the internet could be quiet for a while.

alien

Post by alien » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:45 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:farah - what a knucklehead
i swore at the tv when he did that. i think i scared the neighbours again :lol:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:46 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:theres nothing better in the world then watching my beloved tigers play - win, lose or draw - so proud of the boys - injuries and that - im very happy - and God bless all the forum members! together we unite. wont be on the internet for next weeks weeks game because i'll be at the game - will miss you guys - im sure we will win and give this competition a shake!
Why do you bag them then....

Is it some sort of reverse psyhcology.... :?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Balmain Tiger

Post by Balmain Tiger » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:46 pm

if we can get lawrence and tuqiri on one side and brown and ayshford on another....oh baby

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:47 pm

Tonight was an opportunity lost but if you asked me at the start of the season to take the Tigers 3rd, I would say yes. In saying that, the Sharks will give the Panthers a fair shake.

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:50 pm

I just wish we had better handling. It's not like that will give teams a clue on what we are doing in the finals.

And 2nd is a guaranteed Bye if we win. That's why I want it.

alien

Post by alien » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:52 pm

Kaiser wrote:And.... how bad are the forward passes from Friend out of dummy half!!!! He's been learning from that cheat Smith
+ cooper gronk

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:52 pm

Black Orange White wrote:I just wish we had better handling. It's not like that will give teams a clue on what we are doing in the finals.

And 2nd is a guaranteed Bye if we win. That's why I want it.
and because of the crap mcintyer system we wouldnt get a 2nd chance if we won from 2nd place

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:54 pm

Great second half of Footy...

Obviously we didn't do much contact this week with all the injuries and that first half defensive display. But, the boys got it together in the second 40 and completely stuck it to the Titans Forward Pack... They were bashed with 10 to go!!!

Let's see how the weekend goes and see if we finish 2nd or 3rd. I'm really proud of the boys and look forward to seeing Fulton & Gibbs return to the pack.

C'mon TIGERS!!!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 9:55 pm

LOL...roosters at SFS quite a possibilty

At least we get a good rest now

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 10:03 pm

Geo. wrote:

because Geo - they cut so deep. but i love them - its my life and has been since i was a kid - i wish i could be as strong as you and so optimistic - its just that it hurts and i wear my heart on my sleeve - but they are my team and i love them - please forgive me forum members - its just that dissapointment cuts so deep. going to bed with a victory is so much better and losing is a little depressing and changes my life a little - i wish i could be as strong as some of my fellow forum members - credit to you guys - you guys are invincible - and obviously had a different upbringing to myself. I love yous all - i love this forum.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 03 Sep, 2010 10:09 pm

Good god :roll:

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:24 am

AmericanHistoryX wrote:
Geo. wrote:

because Geo - they cut so deep. but i love them - its my life and has been since i was a kid - i wish i could be as strong as you and so optimistic - its just that it hurts and i wear my heart on my sleeve - but they are my team and i love them - please forgive me forum members - its just that dissapointment cuts so deep. going to bed with a victory is so much better and losing is a little depressing and changes my life a little - i wish i could be as strong as some of my fellow forum members - credit to you guys - you guys are invincible - and obviously had a different upbringing to myself. I love yous all - i love this forum.

Goodness gracious AHX, stiffen up buddy, that's way too much 'love' in one paragraph. Going to bed and tearing up? You're not from Balmain are you ? :)