beau knows how to be mediocre

izotope

beau knows how to be mediocre

Post by izotope » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 12:40 am

as the title says.. his form last month is woeful offers nothing.. im a big fan of beau but when TNT is back id have him in state cup so quick
tigers!

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 12:44 am

Unfortunately sleau is a prune if example of 'it's not what you know it's who you know'

seadoggy

Post by seadoggy » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 8:48 am

I don't doubt the blokes ticker and his passion for the tigers, but his positional play is poor at the moment, and his confidence under any kicks is shot, even when it is bouncing he is waiting for lote to come across and take it, I am hoping he can gain some form quickly because sheens is not going to drop him at this stage of the season and try to fit someone new in

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:04 am

Latu in for Ryan sorry Beau if we are to progress in the finals the wingers have to run hard and straight and this is what Latu does .

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:09 am

izotope wrote:as the title says.. His form last month is woeful offers nothing.. Im a big fan of beau but when tnt is back id have him in state cup so quick

no watch the games closer and you would see since the souths game he has been great.last night dropped a difficult bomb in traffic.but he is good at running the ball and often brakes tackles.but yes if tnt returns to previous levels tnt no doubt starts ahead of him.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:16 am

I think he has been bad. However I would not drop him at this stage.

He needs to get some of the stuff out of his game. Accept that he does not have the talent to tap balls back in etc. (couldn't believe he pulled that again last night).

I would not move him though because we need that right side combo settled in defence

philgood

Post by philgood » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:17 am

magpie mania wrote:
izotope wrote:as the title says.. His form last month is woeful offers nothing.. Im a big fan of beau but when tnt is back id have him in state cup so quick

no watch the games closer and you would see since the souths game he has been great.last night dropped a difficult bomb in traffic.but he is good at running the ball and often brakes tackles.but yes if tnt returns to previous levels tnt no doubt starts ahead of him.
I disagree. He has been horrible, terrible, shocking. I hope he doesnt cost us a game in the finals. He cant take a bomb if his life depended on it and everything he touched turns to junk

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:28 am

If form over the last month???

He played 2 or 3 good games at FB this year.... that's it. The guys hopeless
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:40 am

kaiser wrote:if form over the last month???

He played 2 or 3 good games at fb this year.... That's it. The guys hopeless

hes our best option at the moment and hes far from hopeless.cant believe some people after a narrow loss.

Liddy

Post by Liddy » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:43 am

His form hasn't been great, but he'll be there for the remainder of the season.

Let's hope The Tank can regain his speed for next year, and then it'll be, Beau knows State Cup.......

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 9:59 am

He is not our best option, he is by far the weakest link in our side.

If McKinnon is fit I'd play Brown ahead of him anytime. Brown runs hard and straight, Ryan runs sideways more that Fitzhenry and usually LOSES ground on kick returns.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:00 am

Luke covell would smoke him in a foot race

The Phantom

Post by The Phantom » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:40 am

fergiefurr wrote:Luke covell would smoke him in a foot race
WOW!!! that's really putting the boot in.

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:41 am

I think his a usefull winger who often steps up in big moments,however this year his form is way down.

To see him beaten on the outside for the GC last try was very dissapoining as good as the pass was.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:42 am

Beau should change his name by deed poll to Fitzhenry...

And as such he is our lucky charm like Fats....

GO BEAU....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:45 am

Having a guy with Ryans passion for the club and the game is also vitally important in the finals series. He had a bit of a stinker last night but even though I have always believed we have better options I would pick him next week for his enthusiasm, continuity of structure and the fact he will make his entire focus this week on correcting his errors from last night.

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:49 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:He is not our best option, he is by far the weakest link in our side.

If McKinnon is fit I'd play Brown ahead of him anytime. Brown runs hard and straight, Ryan runs sideways more that Fitzhenry and usually LOSES ground on kick returns.
brown was quite good last night and definately offers more than beau with his speed and running ability. he chased and caught supposedly one of the quickest wingers and has been a solid performer in every game he has played which is something you cannot say about beau. anyway next week we will have players back and at least we will be spoilt for choice.
I dislike sowfs immensely

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:53 am

smeghead wrote:Having a guy with Ryans passion for the club and the game is also vitally important in the finals series. He had a bit of a stinker last night but even though I have always believed we have better options I would pick him next week for his enthusiasm, continuity of structure and the fact he will make his entire focus this week on correcting his errors from last night.
If I had sleaus ability and was constantly picked in first grade to go with my multi year $100k+pa contract I'd be bloody passionate about the club too