Good Effort Tigers

citizen cub

Good Effort Tigers

Post by citizen cub » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:11 am

Great effort boys, 4 regular first graders out, playing away from home at one of the hardest away grounds in the NRL, not too shabby at all I thought. After the first two soft tries, I thought the goal line defence was excellent, they didn't even look like scoring until Prince got back on the field and even then, I still thought we dominated for most of the game. If we play these guys again in the finals with a few first graders back, I could almost put my house on a Tigers victory. It looks like we'll be playing NZ Warriors, if we play like we in the last 4 weeks of the regular season, we should win.

Thoughts?
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:15 am

Agree with everything you said. I thought Prince was overrated but after last night, I know I have been underrating him.

Aaah Welll!! We have Lui in the making anyways.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:24 am

Agree.
And, while i think we will beat the Warriors or whoever else the final make up of the 8 throws at us, we have to be on our game. the warriors were really strong last weekend and a different side to the one we smacked out at Campbo.

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:32 am

It would be a tremendous effort from them to be beaten by 50 then to beat us, Although they're a better team than the one that was flogged by us in Rd 12, I still think we're the superior team.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:45 am

the only thing i was happy about last night was how much ball we dropped and wrong options taken and we still nearly beat them! missing heaps of players too. everytime we got the ball we threatened. good to see us fire up at the end too. i mean the first twenty were terrible for us but from there on in we showed what we are about this year. first time in a very long time im actually pleased after a loss. the boys really showed me they mean business and yes GOOD EFFORT TIGS.

lets get there next week and cheer the boys on like never before!!! :sign:

by the way ellis and rhino were phenominal last night and have been all year. few troops back and we good to go
by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?