Player ratings and team stats

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Player ratings and team stats

Post by smeghead » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 8:18 pm

I think the reason Fifita was on the bench so long was shown in the Roosters last regulation time try. He was the freshest guy on the field and at marker and allowed Friend to create the space for Carney and Pearce. I honestly believed it was a big part of the Roosters research on the big fella. Not hacking on the kid but it is a reality from what I saw

Anyway I have rewatched the game and I am just proud all around. Mistakes were made but effort never died.

Looking forward to Friday night whatever the result may be

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 8:22 pm

I was waiting for it and unfortunately I agree..When Gibbs Payten and Galloway were on the field in the prop rotation the middle of the ruck was rock solid....

Willow I think you missed Gibbo's upgrade...9.5... :D
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

redemption

Post by redemption » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 11:54 pm

smeghead wrote:I think the reason Fifita was on the bench so long was shown in the Roosters last regulation time try. He was the freshest guy on the field and at marker and allowed Friend to create the space for Carney and Pearce. I honestly believed it was a big part of the Roosters research on the big fella. Not hacking on the kid but it is a reality from what I saw

Anyway I have rewatched the game and I am just proud all around. Mistakes were made but effort never died.

Looking forward to Friday night whatever the result may be
Excellent read - however the best thing is that big Andrew knows his defence needs work and he is vigilantly doing so.

He will never be as versatile and effective in defence as Todd and Bryce due to the lateral movement limitations that come with his size!