I have to ask - was Fifita not 100%

Re: I have to ask - was Fifita not 100%

Post by willow » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 7:02 pm

glebe_tiger wrote:Can anyone put any truth to the rumour about fifita signing with the dogs? Very disturbing if true.
Andrew is not going anywhere. David on the other hand is looking for an opportunity to play FG and fancies his chances at the Dogs. Personally I reckon he's better off persevering at the Tigers as he has shown some good improvement in the backend of the season.

Post by Snake » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 7:25 pm

I would of thought David would be better staying at the tigers as it might have one side next year and with that more opportunities.... going to the dogs does not gauretee a 1st grade spot.

Post by Peaches » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 8:36 pm

It was a stupid decision to keep him to that time of the game to introduce him. The Roosters were starting to get on top and he should have been out there than when they were making inroads.

I would have brought him into the game when we were attacking their goal-line midway through the 1st half. He would have barged over for sure.

After Farahs field-goal we stopped scoring. Another try there and we win. You can been in an arm wrestle and score tries.

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 7:18 pm

The Fonz is a poor coach. He is a disgrace. You all sound surprised ??
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

Post by innsaneink » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 7:35 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:The Fonz is a poor coach. He is a disgrace. You all sound surprised ??
No. He's not a poor coach, he's no disgrace, but hes no supercoach and he does make some strange choices.