Decisions!!!

westie18

Decisions!!!

Post by westie18 » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 1:30 pm

Well,it is the day after and I ahve been watching anything I can in regards to the game last night and now I am confident we were "DUDDED", dwyer smashes "JWH"(which was great to watch)he drops the pill,we are awarded the scrum feed,which is a questionable "decision" as we did not knock it on after "JWH" gets hammered(did I mention I liked watching him getting smashed)the scrum is packed and I use that term lightly as I did not see the roosters form a scrum,then they proceed to screw the scrum up royally and get awared for doing so.At first I was critical of Heighno, but now I realise that he was playing to the rules and was waiting for the ref to make the correct "decision"which of course did not happen,so in review the roosters won,but because they were the winning team,they got away with a crucial play because of those in the pink shirts and their "decisions".
It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Torbizlo

Post by Torbizlo » Sun 12 Sep, 2010 9:06 pm

totally agree. that was one hell of a screwed up scrum. i bet you the refs will be calling up anything slight in the scrums after they realise what a big F-up that one was. It cost us the game + a much needed week off + warriors were kocked out of the comp.