OPPORTUNITIES

alien

OPPORTUNITIES

Post by alien » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 4:28 am

Wests Tigers created so many opportunities against the Roosters which is good but we bombed around 5 tries. It reminded me of the game against the Eels at Parramatta Stadium, only this time we weren't so lucky. I said that Benji's low goal kicking percentage could cost us in the finals because matches are normally closer in the finals. We were so close to blowing the Roosters away.

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 5:49 am

Correct but what wests need to remember is win this week and there at week 3 which they would of been anyway.

alien

Post by alien » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 5:57 am

magpie mania wrote:Correct but what wests need to remember is win this week and there at week 3 which they would of been anyway.
If we do beat Raiders then surely the game against St.Choke would be at ANZ Stadium after how thousands of our fans missed out on a ticket 5 years ago. Can you imagine how big the crowd would be at ANZ Stadium! I reckon it would be around 75,000.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 6:29 am

If we had of played any other team on saturday night we would of won by 20. If Lawrence and Marshall play i think we can get up on friday night. I can see a Tigers Titans GF.

NZTiger

Post by NZTiger » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 6:42 am

This isn't going to be easy. We all know that the players will have some issues to get over mentally with that game but if they can put it behind them and be in the right frame of mind, we'll give the green machine a go. They are on such a high at the moment. Would love to see the Tigers crash those Raiders dreams back down to earth. Come on boys!!
UNDISCOVERED ROCK RADIO!
http://www.undiscoveredrockradio.com