NYC Team List - Rd. 9 v Cronulla

Wests Tigers National Youth Competition Discussion
User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30078
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Re: NYC Team List - Rd. 9 v Cronulla

Post by willow » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 7:01 pm

Fulltime, Sharks won 34-18. Good effort from the Tigers as the Sharks boast a pretty formidable side.


Balmain Boy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 01 May, 2017 9:28 am

Anyone see how the backs actually lined up? Which position did Lemuelu and the kid from Wests SG Ball play? The team sheets mean nothing these days which makes it hard to track the progress of some of these kids.

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:27 pm

If anyone is interested there is a free streaming of junior kiwis junior roos live now

roos up 6-0

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:29 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:27 pm
If anyone is interested there is a free streaming of junior kiwis junior roos live now

roos up 6-0
where?
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club



tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:41 pm

can anyone tell me if there are any tigers? I stopped watching NYC after Te Maire left

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:44 pm

Australia- 16, NZ- 0

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:49 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:41 pm
can anyone tell me if there are any tigers? I stopped watching NYC after Te Maire left
Former Tiger Ray Stone in 16 for Aussies but, no current players.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:50 pm

Tacky wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:49 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:41 pm
can anyone tell me if there are any tigers? I stopped watching NYC after Te Maire left
Former Tiger Ray Stone in 16 for Aussies but, no current players.
Thanks mate

none from NZ?

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:57 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:50 pm
Tacky wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:49 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:41 pm
can anyone tell me if there are any tigers? I stopped watching NYC after Te Maire left
Former Tiger Ray Stone in 16 for Aussies but, no current players.
Thanks mate

none from NZ?
Nope. Our NYC squad isn't great this year.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 May, 2017 3:59 pm

Tacky wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:57 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:50 pm
Tacky wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:49 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 05 May, 2017 3:41 pm
can anyone tell me if there are any tigers? I stopped watching NYC after Te Maire left
Former Tiger Ray Stone in 16 for Aussies but, no current players.
Thanks mate

none from NZ?
Nope. Our NYC squad isn't great this year.
That's good. Juniors tend to leave the club anyway. Let other clubs develop them so we can poach them when they hit their prime

Balmain Boy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Fri 05 May, 2017 4:15 pm

Suli chose Tonga over junior kangas

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Fri 05 May, 2017 4:15 pm

its 42-0

Post Reply
cron