Absolutely Disgusted!!!!

ImageImageImage
Saturday 25 September 2010 7:30PM
ANZ Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
Pokies

Re: Absolutely Disgusted!!!!

Post by Pokies » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 4:41 am

Gotta give it to Shayne the pain Hayne. He loves screwing us over. We never get a fair go when hes in control

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 7:01 am

I'm fairly over it too, we've done it tough through the finals series and it hasn't just been 1 or 2 bad calls. There needs to be some big changes for next year with the refs as they've effectively decided the entire finals series and the grand final. The Roosters were damn lucky, shouldn't even be there playing for next week.

Sheens should be giving them a blast, someone needs to do it. I don't mind losing, but I hate us being dudded by poor decisions....constantly and consistently poor decisions too.

red dogg

Post by red dogg » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 7:26 am

i got abused walkin from the stadium for sayin the refs where biased all game, i had arguebly the best seats in the stadium and watched the dragons get away with everything the tigers got penaltised for. It was depressing.... i believe the result was made up before kick off..... off sides, play the balls everything thats was 50/50 went there way, how sauce gets pulled up with smiths foot in the play the ball then boyd gets away with it later on... which im sure was only cause it was 20m out... and that the game had not been played down there all half.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 7:34 am

I have no doubt that we were the best team in the 2010 Finals Series and the two teams in next weeks Grand Final are only there due to the assistance of the Robert Finch and his men!...

In the roosters game only a one eyed chook supporters would not agree we were by far the best team on the night only to be robbed by poor referring decisions that went against us!!...then last night...what a disgraceful performance by the referees...first half the Dragons received 7/8 penalties in a row....whilst they played the supposedly "perfect game" even though they were so offside most of the game...then toward the end of the first half the referees, for fear of their own safety more than anything else, "found" a few penalties against the Dragons to quieten down the angry Tigers fans...in the second half the trend of penalties against the Tigers and the obvious no penalties against the Dragons continued....how that wasn't a penalty for kneeing Lote in the back is beyond me...???....Oh, I know, if they gave the Tigers a penalty they would've possibly won the game and that was never in the referees game plan!...right!!!

I'm sorry but thanks to Robert Finch and his men the best team will not be contesting the 2010 Grand Final...the Dragons have got nothing...they are a boring team of cheats..The winner of the 2010 Grand Final will be the referees....TABSPORTSBET.COM.AU....I'm convinced of this!...I'm also very proud of the West Tigers!...They are a great team and deserved better...finally...good luck to young Leyton...I had a tear in my eye when I saw him walking out of the tunnel with Robbie!...

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 7:55 am

The worst thing is that the referees dont answer to anyone. If the coach or player stuffs up they face the media and explain everything. The referees answer to no one. Our season was lost on the incompetence of two referees tonight, the fans, sponsors, players, staff and coaches all deserve justification of the penalties. Why shouldnt the referees face a press conference also? $150, 000 a year is alot of money its not like they're donating their time. It would have to be the only occupation in the world where you can make consistent errors and not face any consequences. Referees should have to come out and say this was a penalty because .......... heres a similar incident 5 minutes later on the opposing team why wasn't this a penalty?
Scrap the 2 referee system its creating a battle of the egos between whistle blowers

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:10 am

[quote="Fraze23
Scrap the 2 referee system its creating a battle of the egos between whistle blowers[/quote]

well said fraze... have 1 pink boy in the middle and let him make the calls....cut out some of the technology and get on with the game ....slow mos in a 1 100th of a second can pick up a knock on .....we dont have two refs in test matches or ESL so why the need in the best competition in the game ...there is too much pressure put on the pink boys to let somebody else make their decisions... toyota cup has 1 ref they make a decision and get on with it ,, yes they make nistakes ,,but at least they have a go

prattenpark

Post by prattenpark » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:24 am

Geo. wrote:Wests Tigers defense for the first 40mins was outstanding....

I don't really care about the Ref's ...it's beyond pathetic....It is inbred....

Rather focus on how our blokes almost overcome....

Dwyer is a beast....
It was clear in the first half they weren't pulling their whistle out (for us, at least). I realised that when Young after being held up, drove a forearm into our player on the ground (Farah?) and he was given the ball back to have another go, whereas 2 weeks ago Benji got penalised for throwing a punch off the ball against the chooks. I gave up worrying about the refs at that point.

You are right though Geo. We were awesome, especially in the first half, to overcome a 6-0 penalty count. And to keep them to only a field goal for the last 30, when we were flat out on our feet and seemingly injured across the park was a huge effort.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:40 am

tuqiri88 wrote:Despite the blunders from the refs and obviously biased calls from hayne

could of at least dragged into golden point if ryan didnt kick the ball
there was 20 or so more seconds left and either robbie/benji/lui to take a shot at goal..
I can only imagine how good it would have been had TNT had that ball instead of Ryan, he would have steamed down that sideline smashing away all defenders and scored. BRING BACK TIUAKI

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:43 am

cunno wrote:
tuqiri88 wrote:Despite the blunders from the refs and obviously biased calls from hayne

could of at least dragged into golden point if ryan didnt kick the ball
there was 20 or so more seconds left and either robbie/benji/lui to take a shot at goal..
I can only imagine how good it would have been had TNT had that ball instead of Ryan, he would have steamed down that sideline smashing away all defenders and scored. BRING BACK TIUAKI
Please let us hope he is right for next season. I really miss the big fellow.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Mothermagpie

Post by Mothermagpie » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:47 am

If it had been Bryce Gibbs that put the knees in, he would have been put on report at least, no questions asked!
Definately a game that had already been won by the dragons before we steped on the field!!

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:51 am

I know it is easy to blame the referee when your team loses but I am sick and tired of the Wests Tigers getting a rough deal from referees. The NRL need to seriously look at this because it is an issue I hear people complain about regaularly from all sections of rugby league. It has the potential of mturning people off the game in a similar way to controversial events e.g the super league war.

It has been said time and time again, AUSTRALIANS BELIEVE IN A FAIR GO, in fact it is an expectation. From a Wests Tigers member and supporter point of view, it is becoming disheartening to go to games and cop the rough end of the penailties, I could understand it if we were cheats but we are not.

Last night was the latest case in point absolute disgrace in referring terms and the club needs to start standing up for itself, players, coaches, staff, members, supporters.

I hate to say it but its broken FIX IT NRL!!!

Tigermac

Post by Tigermac » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:54 am

I hope the Grand final is decided by the worst decision possible, don't know who I would love to see crying more,

Soward or Anasta

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:56 am

Good point, I hope the refs stuff the game up then the NRL might start to take notice.

balmainkings

Post by balmainkings » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:56 am

cunno wrote:I know it is easy to blame the referee when your team loses but I am sick and tired of the Wests Tigers getting a rough deal from referees. The NRL need to seriously look at this because it is an issue I hear people complain about regaularly from all sections of rugby league. It has the potential of mturning people off the game in a similar way to controversial events e.g the super league war.

It has been said time and time again, AUSTRALIANS BELIEVE IN A FAIR GO, in fact it is an expectation. From a Wests Tigers member and supporter point of view, it is becoming disheartening to go to games and cop the rough end of the penailties, I could understand it if we were cheats but we are not.

Last night was the latest case in point absolute disgrace in referring terms and the club needs to start standing up for itself, players, coaches, staff, members, supporters.

I hate to say it but its broken FIX IT NRL!!!

I'm sure the roosters are ,if not one of the the most penalized teams in 2010, no excuses cunno..
Last edited by balmainkings on Sun 26 Sep, 2010 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 9:02 am

Most fanatical supporters tend to see things in a slightly biased fashion and someone looking at the game from a neutral position see it differently. I have certainly been guilty of it many times but the Chooks game and now the dragons game we have been rorted. I have had mates who hate the Tigers sms and tell what a bad deal we got. Blind Freddie could see Haynes was referring one team for the first 40 minutes. Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 9:05 am

Hayne had his cash on the Dragons.

Tell you what though, as much as I hate to say it, if the dragons play like they did last night and easts play like they did on Friday, the dragons are going to get absolutely towelled.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 9:09 am

Tigermac wrote:I hope the Grand final is decided by the worst decision possible, don't know who I would love to see crying more,

Soward or Anasta
Maybe a penalty try right on full time to the Rorters to win the match. I'd like to see that!
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 9:13 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:Hayne had his cash on the Dragons.

Tell you what though, as much as I hate to say it, if the dragons play like they did last night and easts play like they did on Friday, the dragons are going to get absolutely towelled.
I thought the same leaving the game last night, wouldn't be surprised if the chooks paste the dragons.