Absolutely Disgusted!!!!

ImageImageImage
Saturday 25 September 2010 7:30PM
ANZ Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
User avatar
Chris
Member
Member
Posts: 4542
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:00 am

Absolutely Disgusted!!!!

Post by Chris » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:04 pm

With the refereeing performance tonight which kept the Dragons in the game. Hadley was saying on 2GB in the first half the referees were calling us offside but failed on numerous occasions to call the Dragons off side, that's how they ended up with the weight of possession. How Smith wasn't penalised for the knees in the back to Lote and even before that when Boyde gathered a kick and got tackled, he lost the ball when he played it and it was clear as day then they missed the forward pass right after it. On 2GB both Hadley and Blocker said the knees in Lote's back was a send offence yet nothing happened. Thanks for killing our season you pair of imbeciles!!!


tiki

Post by tiki » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:07 pm

The Boyd play the ball call , was the crucial call! gallowaY got penalised in the first half for the same thing! i just hate Shayne Hayne !

tuqiri88

Post by tuqiri88 » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:09 pm

Despite the blunders from the refs and obviously biased calls from hayne

could of at least dragged into golden point if ryan didnt kick the ball
there was 20 or so more seconds left and either robbie/benji/lui to take a shot at goal..

shifty
Member
Member
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:15 am

Post by shifty » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:09 pm

I feel ur pain chris, I can handle a loss but not one so blatantly decided by the ref... Chin up guys, we played our hearts out in what was a great year for us. We'll go one better next year. It could have been worse, atleast we won't be in tears like the dragons fans next week after the roosters win the premiership.

User avatar
JRD
Member
Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 1:08 am
Location: Adelaide

Post by JRD » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:13 pm

What about when in the second half we had a quick play the ball and the ref CLEARLY said
'WEYMAN YOUR OFFSIDE " but then he tackles robbie on about the halfway line


mattc78
Member
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by mattc78 » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:14 pm

shifty wrote:I feel ur pain chris, I can handle a loss but not one so blatantly decided by the ref... Chin up guys, we played our hearts out in what was a great year for us. We'll go one better next year. It could have been worse, atleast we won't be in tears like the dragons fans next week after the roosters win the premiership.
I recon your spot on there Mate the Roosters will have way to much for the Dragons, Well done Boys on a fantastic year everyone is so proud of your efforts not only tonight but the whole season.

Leroy The Tigers Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Leroy The Tigers Fan » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:17 pm

There were 2 teams out there tonight but only one was in the contest, what more can I say!.

User avatar
glebe_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by glebe_tiger » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:18 pm

hayne is a joke, again tonight he showed his obvious bias against the tigers.

to go along with the digrace of that roosters game with the scrum he should be shot.

User avatar
Magpie69
Member
Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 8:27 am
Location: Wollongong

Post by Magpie69 » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:20 pm

At least 2 things are certain after tonight. Hayne and Cummins can plan their ens of season trips.
With about 3 mins to go, the Tigers have the ball, you can clearly hear one of the refs call out that the Dragons have 3 markers.We dont want commentators we want refereees, shut the F##K up and blow the whistle. Robbie was impeded by offside markers all night. I cant remember the last penalty Robbie got when running from Dummy half. The NRL must be severely embarrassed about the quality of their officials

User avatar
Fraze23
Member
Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Thu 15 Jul, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridge United Kingdom

Post by Fraze23 » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:23 pm

ST george have been protected species all year. 5 0 at half time is appualing. I dont believe that we were that ill disciplined they were just inconsistemt, gave st george the rails run all night.
Roosters Dragons grand final YUUUUUCK, thanks but no thanks

tiger tigers
Member
Member
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:49 am

Post by tiger tigers » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:24 pm

Chris wrote:With the refereeing performance tonight which kept the Dragons in the game. Hadley was saying on 2GB in the first half the referees were calling us offside but failed on numerous occasions to call the Dragons off side, that's how they ended up with the weight of possession. How Smith wasn't penalised for the knees in the back to Lote and even before that when Boyde gathered a kick and got tackled, he lost the ball when he played it and it was clear as day then they missed the forward pass right after it. On 2GB both Hadley and Blocker said the knees in Lote's back was a send offence yet nothing happened. Thanks for killing our season you pair of imbeciles!!!
hard to argue with a single word of yours ....
and when was it different in this years finals series ... they know who they want and they referee the games accordingly
no its not sour grapes its calling it the way i seen it .....

User avatar
JRD
Member
Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 1:08 am
Location: Adelaide

Post by JRD » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:25 pm

Magpie69 wrote: With about 3 mins to go, the Tigers have the ball, you can clearly hear one of the refs call out that the Dragons have 3 markers.We dont want commentators we want refereees, shut the F##K up and blow the whistle. Robbie was impeded by offside markers all night. I cant remember the last penalty Robbie got when running from Dummy half. The NRL must be severely embarrassed about the quality of their officials
Spot on champ,the only thing i thought about that was we didnt run straight from dummy half forget who it was but took a few steps forward and then passed to the left should have just darted out of dummt half

User avatar
senexx
Member
Member
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:39 pm
Contact:

Post by senexx » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:31 pm

Given all that, look at how close the scoreline was, that shows how well we really did play
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32953
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:33 pm

Just got back from the game and I have to say the referees were definitely biased from where I was sitting. Hayne and Cummins were a dead set joke and the Tigers couldn't buy a penalty, even when Tuqiri copped knees in the ribs which forced him from the field, they didn't even bother to look at it.

Very proud of the Tigers tonight given the way they played, plus they had to make an extra 60 tackles to the Dragons. I wonder what could have been if the possession evened out...

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7039
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:36 pm

In such a big game to make so many one sided blunders was appalling. St George were piggy backed down field all the 1st half. Our effort was brilliant across team and plenty to take heart from for 2011. Sheens should spend the 10 grand and give the refs a huge spray. Knees in the back,trips,slowing the play the ball, offside, the Steelers got away with plenty

tiger tigers
Member
Member
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:49 am

Post by tiger tigers » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:38 pm

did anyone notice how long it took for a replay to pop up ... it looked like they were happy to not even look at it ....if we dont mention it it didnt happen ... it guts me to lose a game and blame the refs ,,, but we all seen the game and were not making it up ....

mattc78
Member
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by mattc78 » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:40 pm

willow wrote:Just got back from the game and I have to say the referees were definitely biased from where I was sitting. Hayne and Cummins were a dead set joke and the Tigers couldn't buy a penalty, even when Tuqiri copped knees in the ribs which forced him from the field, they didn't even bother to look at it.

Very proud of the Tigers tonight given the way they played, plus they had to make an extra 60 tackles to the Dragons. I wonder what could have been if the possession evened out...
I had no idea about us making 60 more tackles than them this makes me even prouder of our boys, when you take that fact in to concideration the scoreline being so close was amazing, they should have beaten us by 12-18 points we showed great character to say we had 3 really hard weeks of footy.

Kat

Post by Kat » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:41 pm

We did play well- cant be disappointed with the boys at all! The Refs should have just worn their Dragons Jerseys and be done with it- it was ridiculous!

Post Reply