ImageImageImage
Saturday 25 September 2010 7:30PM
ANZ Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
Balmain Bug

Re: Farah

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 10:11 am

Farah's calf was gone.

He is a legend that got spanked by the referee's.

The refs lost that game for us.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 10:51 am

Geo. wrote:
southerntiger wrote:I love this guy but thought he had a poor game tonight. Bad options and poor execution. It cost us dearly at critical times.

Yeah lets pay out on Farah....everything you said was true...

ONYA...

He will learn from it and become an even better player than he is now,,,

But Please Robbie give up trying to buy a penalty mate the men in pink are onta ya...
So we cant talk rationally when one of our best has an average night?
Thats right...no criticism allowed here eh?
No ones "paying out on him" :roll:
He's human, he had an off night, it happens.
To pretend it didnt is childish

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Geo. » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 11:11 am

Yeah innk sorry...your right....criticism sure but after last night I just thought it was poor form to look for scapegoats...straight after a crushing loss like that..My bad

In the cold light of day ....

Robbie Farah ....didn't have his best game and made some decisions that I think he wished he had over as I said he will learn from it and become a better player than he is already now.....

Still think he was one of our best....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 11:22 am

Apologies not necessary...Oh yeh mate for sure, a true (c)'s knock...he was busted, he was hurting, he clearly gave it his all but sometimes thats just not enough, he could walk off head high, as could all of them.

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by southerntiger » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 5:35 pm

Geo this thread wasnt meant as a payout on Rob at all. Sorry if it was taken that way. You are right in that no player truly deserves to be criticised for last night. The last six weeks has been an amazing effort by the boys and Robbie has led them with pride and class.

When he came to grade I was one of the few who said he should be picked ahead of Robbie Mears at the time (the only thing that guy could do was run from dummy half). After about 5 games of first grade I said Farah should be playing 80 mins. The guy is without a doubt my favourite player at this club. However, I stand by the view that this year, and last night in particular, he has taken some very bad options.

This doesnt mean Robbie is to blame or should be a scapegoat but I do think if we dont rush those plays we win.

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Mon 27 Sep, 2010 7:34 pm

I wouldn"t swap Robbie but he always has those 2 or 3 mistakes in him which stop him from being a great.

He"s no Steve Walters.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Mon 27 Sep, 2010 7:40 pm

uh oh

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 27 Sep, 2010 7:47 pm

Magpie Magic wrote:I wouldn"t swap Robbie but he always has those 2 or 3 mistakes in him which stop him from being a great.

He"s no Steve Walters.
He is guilty of trying too hard at times, still would not swap him for any other hooker in the NRL.

BTW Benny >> Boxhead.

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Mon 27 Sep, 2010 8:05 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
Magpie Magic wrote:I wouldn"t swap Robbie but he always has those 2 or 3 mistakes in him which stop him from being a great.

He"s no Steve Walters.
He is guilty of trying too hard at times, still would not swap him for any other hooker in the NRL.

BTW Benny >> Boxhead.
As a neutal Wests fan at the time I just thought Walters was the best hooker I saw the Benny.

Farah could be better if those occaisonal mistakes disappear.Certainly in the top4 hookers now.

cunno

Post by cunno » Mon 27 Sep, 2010 8:15 pm

Farah is a great player I would pick him in my team any time and he should be Smith's understudy in the Australian team, eventually taking over as Smith did from Buderus.