Sheens Post Match Press Conference

ImageImageImage
Saturday 25 September 2010 7:30PM
ANZ Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
sunshine coast tiger

Sheens Post Match Press Conference

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Sat 25 Sep, 2010 11:46 pm

I was at the game so I didn't hear what Tim Sheens said after the game. I do hope he after he praised our sides effort that got stuck in to the inept, cheating and biased refereeing.

It is time as a club we get stuck into the refs post match, the fines you get are the best money you can spend as you usually win the penalty count for the next few weeks.

Delahunty

Post by Delahunty » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 12:03 am

I know the wounds fresh but I think that's stupidity. We are not playing the next few weeks, so we don't need any favour with the refs. It would be throwing away 10k for a dummy spit that changes nothing. Unfortunately the only thing to do is suck it up and come back with a vengeance next year.

habibsta33

Post by habibsta33 » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 1:11 am

i saw a snippet on foxsports news
he basically said he didnt want to blame the referess, the dragons or us for that matter, he didnt want to analyse our game and dwell on what we could have done better or what we should have done. he just wanted to reitterate how proud of his boys he was after the season in particular that game. he seemed pretty relaxed and composed and spoke with pride in his team. robbie reitterated how proud he was of the team throughout the season, especially after battling so many injuries and adversity. after the game apparently all the boys were in the sheds down and dull, but they all came out and said that they would use this empty feeling to motivate them for better results in the 2011 season, a point brought up by both sheensy and robbie in the post match conference. bring on 2011

Chris

Post by Chris » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 1:35 am

Sheensy said on ABC Grandstand that there were tears in the shed and he said he told the players tears were good because it meant something to them

Pokies

Post by Pokies » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 4:49 am

Chris wrote:Sheensy said on ABC Grandstand that there were tears in the shed and he said he told the players tears were good because it meant something to them
We will bounce back hard next year. The boys will be real keen to make up for tonight.
On another note Chris forget the steel curtain, Bengals all the way in the AFC north!

NZTiger

Post by NZTiger » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 5:45 am

Yep, let's use this to move another step closer next year. Proud of what we've been able to achieve.

League season ain't over yet too.
Kiwis for the 2010 Four Nations!
Got my tickets to the game v England in Welly.
Hopefully both Benji & Ellis are playing...
UNDISCOVERED ROCK RADIO!
http://www.undiscoveredrockradio.com