Pride

ImageImageImage
Saturday 25 September 2010 7:30PM
ANZ Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
Captain Awesome

Pride

Post by Captain Awesome » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 12:47 am

I've never been prouder to call myself a Wests Tigers fan, supporter and member. Every player gave it 100% and never gave up. The better team won by 1 point; and that was the difference between the two teams. Although it was a loss tonight, it was a huge win for the club. Best of luck to the St George Illawarra Dragons, they are the best team in the league and will deservedly win the grand final next sunday.

I don't think I've ever been prouder when all the Wests Tigers fans stood and clapped after the final siren. Great game, great future for the Wests Tigers. I have nothing bad to say about the game, the team or any one of the players.
Bring Back Dr Pepper -- Tiger Blood

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:16 am

Great thread mate, and it was the first time as a young supporter of the Tigers, I didn't use foul language all night! I couldn't have been happier and really couldn't have asked for much more than that, it hurt to lose in a preliminary final, but going off on the note we did still made me proud.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:20 am

yeah well said captain awesome .....gee it was the most nervous game ive ever seen... i thought we had them all the way .......
IM A proud weststigers supporter

galea#11

Post by galea#11 » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:25 am

So proud of all the boys i cant name many players who have not IMPROVED and that is all u can ask as sheens said we have alot of kids in the team and the dragons are arguably THE BEST TEAM around !!

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:29 am

Agreed as we were walking out all dissapointed to loose but all agreeeing we did everything we could and were so proud of the boys every single one stodd up to be counted last night and did everything they could to win

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:46 am

I am proud of the effort all year and especially in the finals. We only just lost last night and they tried hard to win it.