Rob Lui came of age last night

ImageImageImage
Saturday 25 September 2010 7:30PM
ANZ Stadium
Television Coverage: Ch. 9 Live
izotope

Re: Rob Lui came of age last night

Post by izotope » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 6:34 pm

if moltz can master FB its the best option (while he is horrible defensively there, his attack is vvvvvvvvvvvverry good from FB) kinda get the feeling its like todd carney.

and lui well wow i have liked him from the start and last night just wow. For a 21/22 year in his first prelim final to stand up and do that just wow. CONGRATULATIONS ROBERT U SENSATIONAL LAD!!
tigers!

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 6:43 pm

How good was his pass for tuqiri's try? The way he summed that situation up was outstanding. When that happened I thought we couldnt lose.

Props to the Dragons though....they were methodical and patient.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 7:52 pm

izotope wrote:if moltz can master FB its the best option (while he is horrible defensively there, his attack is vvvvvvvvvvvverry good from FB) kinda get the feeling its like todd carney.

and lui well wow i have liked him from the start and last night just wow. For a 21/22 year in his first prelim final to stand up and do that just wow. CONGRATULATIONS ROBERT U SENSATIONAL LAD!!
Lui is 20, he was still eligible to play in the Toyota Cup this year. He has definitely shown improvement this season and I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes next season. Competition for the halfback position will be fierce.

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 8:18 pm

Lui da man.